• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Question about formatting NeoGAF posts

Hey everybody. Quick question that some GAF Gold members might have an answer to:

I have a thread with a bunch of images, and I want to make them searchable. So a person could type in the name of the picture, and get a result in Find. But I don't really want the title text to be visible, cluttering up the images.

Is there a way to put invisible/transparent text in a post on GAF? Failing that, is there another way to achieve the result I want? (That is, being able to go to a specific image in a post with dozens of images.)

Thanks!

The email tag makes invisible text, but I dont know if it is searchable.

I don't think posts are supposed to include 'dozens' of images at a time though.
I believe the email tag is only invisible to lurkers, not to GAF members signed in.

I'm using images of text, so the pixel dimensions and sizes are very small (~6kb each). I want to do this since I don't believe the forum doesn't allow changing the size of text for reading clarity.

Top Bottom