• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Major new "Infinity War" characters revealed at D23 (SPOILERS)

I always love the four sub-bosses/generals theme in comics/games/fiction.

They will give everyone someone to fight and shine against.

Even though this is cool, I kind of wish Thanos freed/resurrected former villains to fuck with the Avengers. Ronan, Red Skull, Abomination, Zemo, etc..

Sblargh

Banned
They are five people, not four:

Proxima Midnight, Corvus Glaive, Supergiant, Black Dwarf and the Ebony Maw.
-
Oh, apparently movie version they are just four.

Supergiant not there and Black Dwarf had his name changed to the Cull Obsidian, which was actually an alternate name for the black order itself.

Shame that the Inhumans are stuck to sucking ass on TV. We won't get this:
N3lVZZY.jpg

akira28

I am ready for some black on black crime

I'm so glad Shuri aged up and got wiser than fuck. This 'impulsive kid sister of the panther' bit wasn't a good look on her.

black bolt is soft though. you come to my kingdom with a proclamation like that, I will follow you to my borders and kill you there. and then give my answer to the one they send to retrieve your corpse.

It's kind of sad that they went from "these new Hickman characters" to "these guys you farm in Future Fight".

I am ready for some black on black crime
😂
But yeah, I can see some of them being foolish enough to attack Wakanda.

Shame that the Inhumans are stuck to sucking ass on TV. We won't get this:
On the flipside, sucking ass is their thing. No shit mutants saw them as competition.

Rosstimus

Banned
Even across 2 movies, how the F are they going to give any of these major characters more than like 5 lines? Some of the main Avengers/Guardians are going to get shafted hard.

Cardon

I always wanted Luke Evans as Corvus Glaive for some reason. Hope we get the real actors soon,

Yeah that would be a good choice. Like it would be nice if they found a balance between performance/mo-cap actors, like Terry Notary, and folks like Luke Evans.

Slayven

I'm so glad Shuri aged up and got wiser than fuck. This 'impulsive kid sister of the panther' bit wasn't a good look on her.

black bolt is soft though. you come to my kingdom with a proclamation like that, I will follow you to my borders and kill you there. and then give my answer to the one they send to retrieve your corpse.
That is why Blackbolt will always be the flavor flay to BP's chuck d
The "Like Thanos, like now" line was bars

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
oops this isnt the trailer thread

TimFL

Sorry just asking silly questions considering people were expecting fantastic four from rumors

I never got how people expected F4 to be under there.
Did they really think Marvel already has actors cast for the roles (so they can have actual/accurate statues) or fully designed costumes to show off before the movie is even announced?

This is next level grasping straws by the MCU fanbase, gives me a good chuckle though.

Top Bottom