• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Manga |OT2| Four Emperors, One King, All Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
Fossfossfossfossfoss

aIaFk.gif

Alright come on . I know how y'all feel about the animation but that looks pretty sweet(pun intended). They can mess around with various visuals and colors because of this arc

And I know u excited to see ya darling

They got a new animation director right? Plus it looked like the song portion had some Shida cuts. Looking forward to it.

speaking of the kiss

Reiju use to wear that butterfly cap when she first met the straw hats

and seeing the kiss animated made me realize that the "wings" changed in pattern as she sucked out all the poison

does that mean that her poison ability is due to the cape she was wearing? is it some form of device? or did it enhance her ability?

Ray Down

Banned
I'm feeling like he's going to go "genuinely twisted, but also wanting to go against Big Mom". I don't think we'll see her become a generic good guy, but I think we might be in for her rebelling against Big Mom.
I don't know if Oda will still go down her being truly twisted, at least purely. It will still be some traits in her personality, that and Oda track record with women.

I do have to wonder, does Pudding know that Lola is alive? I know the army that fought Luffy and Nami thought they killed her so they may have reported that. Only Big Mom and those who were in the prison know she alive.

Unless I'm forgetting things.

I missed so many details this arc from reading week-to-week that I'm picking up on now. The 3-eyed clan being tied to the power to "hear the voice of all things"? I don't even know what that means but come on now! If that doesnt make Pudding nakama material, then I'll eat my shoe.
speaking of the kiss

Reiju use to wear that butterfly cap when she first met the straw hats

and seeing the kiss animated made me realize that the "wings" changed in pattern as she sucked out all the poison

does that mean that her poison ability is due to the cape she was wearing? is it some form of device? or did it enhance her ability?

Yes, probably some science or part of her superhuman physiology -- same with Niji's electricity.

LotusHD

Banned
I assumed we didn't need Pudding's third eye due to the combo of both Luffy and Robin.

From my perspective, Pudding was a good way of showing that at least one of the Yonko had their own methods of obtaining One Piece, because it kind of struck me as odd that they weren't going after Robin themselves.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
With Wano coming up next I would prefer it if Robin remained the straw hat link to the poneglyphs.

I can't imagine that will change much.
Kaido must have some way to read the Poneglyphs too, meaning the likely threat to Robin is Blackbeard since Shanks don't give a fook.

I'd say I can't wait until Thursday, but then I remembered "oh yeah, Golden Week". Back to hibernation.

marmoka

Banned
Neptune-Otohime-Shirahoshi ... Such aberration should have never existed in OP. And just imagining a giant prince with Lola... Why does Oda do such things to us?

Changing the topic. I watched Gold yesterday afternoon. I liked the movie, and animated One Piece with pacing is great. Nami's breasts' size were natural in the flashback, like in old OP days lol.

I wonder why they added Sabo, Spandam, and Rob Luccy to the movie. They were just there as fillers in my opinion, they didn't give a single fuck there.

I think Strong World is better than Gold, and still have to see Z.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom