• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Manga |OT2| Four Emperors, One King, All Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Fire

Lucci probably learned haki by now i guess. I think he would have to, being a member of cp0.

His rokushiki combined with haki is probably really reaaally strong.

Still, sabo is KING. My favorite.

Speaking of sabo, last night i watched a bunch of snippets with sabo on youtube. Man i miss him. I hope he reappears soon (reverie maybe?). PLS

Lucci probably learned haki by now i guess. I think he would have to, being a member of cp0.

His rokushiki combined with haki is probably really reaaally strong.

Still, sabo is KING. My favorite.

Speaking of sabo, last night i watched a bunch of snippets with sabo on youtube. Man i miss him. I hope he reappears soon (reverie maybe?). PLS
Considering they will be crashing the reverie you'll see him

Chase17

Amazing chapter. Jimbei!!!!!! Everything with Jimbei this chapter was perfect. He also covered for Capone.

Even the little parts of this chapter were so good like Gastino's panel and Carrot/Chopper, eating cake while Nami talks to them, and Capone's reaction to Luffy being Luffy . Morgans with some A+ commentary as well.

I've never been to big on Brook but he has been great this arc. Between his stand off with Big Mom and the end of this chapter I'm starting to like him a whole lot more.

Also Viz has a one piece character poll up.

caliph95

Did my part and voted!

image.php
Gee i wonder who

Chase17

Luffy
Nami
Zolo
Usopp
Sanji
Chopper
Robin
Franky
Brook
Law
Ace
Sabo
Bartolomeo
Boa
Jimbei
Doflamingo
Shanks
Crocodile
Marco
Mihawk
Kid
Vivi
Senor Pink
Aokiji
Kizaru
Akainu
Buggy
Ivankov
Blackbeard
Big Mom
Kaido
Whitebeard
Carrot
Other (write in)

Most of the options make sense (Top characters from the last official poll, plus some major characters from the current arc), but Senor Pink of all dudes being on there while there's no Pudding is quite the head scratcher.

I wrote her in to make up for that.

Ogodei

Voted for Carrot just to cause consternation (real choice is Robin or Zoro, who specifically depends on who's been getting more screentime lately, so usually Zoro).

marmoka

Banned
Voted Robin

If I could vote for 2 more characters, those would be Zoro and Usopp.

Why the fuck is Bartolomeo there? Do people really like him?

Ray Down

Banned
Damm it. It's one of the very few characters in one Piece i want dead. Him and shirahoshi.

He was hateful in the manga, and even more in the anime.

I cannot see the pic.

Well he's a giant fanboy for the Straw Hats so of course fans would identify with him a bit.

How about now?

LotusHD

Banned
Barto is hilarious and has a cool power, so he's fine by me.

---

Also I dunno if it's a mobile thing, but I pressed Luffy and it automatically voted for him, so I guess I'm voting for Luffy lol

turmoil

Banned
The write in option is lazy as fuck, it will screw characters like Mr.2/Bon Kurei/Bon Clay

Anyways voted for best nakama carrot

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Only one right answer for me

705099906cb4238bfbcf22e83e07e98b.jpg

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
When inspiration strikes, it strikes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom