• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Mafia |OT7| Make friends, then kill them (SIGNUPS OPEN, NEW PLAYERS WELCOME)

Sawneeks

Banned

#byebitch

qWxKldh.gif

Pop Mafia without NeverForever is going to be strange

Alright, alright, you pushed me too far.

OUTPERFORM: All your faves

I am Freddie Mercury. My role is being literally better than every other role in the game; I can claim at any time to win and the moral of this game is that all this other discussion was a waste of time.

Ready for Season 8, guys?

Pshaww, you're old news, you weren't even our MU representative.

I'm also assuming you'll make a banworthy post soon enough to herald the new season

nWo (scum) can not only eliminate players every night, but can also recruit players either from WCW (town) or the players that have been eliminated from other games that season, though the twist is that recruited scum can also turn on the nWo and (re)join WCW at any time.

Ourobolus

Banned
why are we appealing to the worst of GAF: pop and wrestling

pre-empting your shitty joke about me being the worst

Palmer_v1

why are we appealing to the worst of GAF: pop and wrestling

pre-empting your shitty joke about me being the worst

Pineapple Pizza gaf is worst gaf.

Pronoun:
He
Preferred Game:
I'm spoiled on the game with double tanners, so any of the other 3

El Topo

Pronoun:
He
Preferred Game:

Well, that's a shame Palmer. Maybe you'll join me next time. Hope you'll have fun with the other games.
:|

roytheone

Pronoun:
He
Preferred Game:

Please go back to the hole you came from :mad:

Welcome back!

Maybe sommit like The Wire would be a good medium for a Mafia flavor. Has that been done yet?

I know someone here was designing a the wire game, but I don't know if it was abandoned or just on temporary pause.

The Day "Sword Art Mafia" runs, I'll quit gafia. Maybe.

*Begins designing "Sword Art Mafia," to go along with "Transformer Mafia," "Homestuck Mafia," "Mafia Mafia (where town is all famous mafiosos and scum is guys from The Untouchables)," "Now That's What I Call GAFia: All the 'best' power roles from the past x season of NeoGAF Mafia," that novel I've been working on and Hyper & Salva's Pokemon BW reviews in the "Shit that'll NEVER get done" folder*

Ourobolus

Banned
I'm gonna run Anime Mafia and put roles in it like Demon City Shinjuku, Venus Wars, and 8 Man After, just to fuck with people

I'd be down if we theme it after the period when Bleach was good
that being before Soul Society

It's based entirely on Soul Society arc, with town being the Soul Society and scum being the invaders.

I'm gonna run Anime Mafia and put roles in it like Demon City Shinjuku, Venus Wars, and 8 Man After, just to fuck with people

Izaya Orihara as pure neutral survivor, with Shizuo Heiwajima as town aligned lyncher who also throws street signs at people during the night.

Ourobolus

Banned
It's based entirely on Soul Society arc, with town being the Soul Society and scum being the invaders.

Izaya Orihara as pure neutral survivor, with Shizuo Heiwajima as town aligned lyncher who also throws street signs at people during the night.

Don't forget A-Ko and B-Ko as lovers, with C-Ko being a Tanner

And one of my favorite animes:

Iria as vigilante

Top Bottom