• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Mafia |OT7| Make friends, then kill them (SIGNUPS OPEN, NEW PLAYERS WELCOME)

Gorlak

Banned
No link for MGS, huh? Too ashamed of your roleclaim(s)?

Never! This is all a work in progress. The link doesn't work if you're not logged in, so newcomers who only want to lurk can't access, added anyway.

E: Yay melon! :)

Speaking of mgs, is Pop-o-matic still around?

And does somebody have some fitting pictures for our last season's main games?

Ourobolus

Banned
Never! This is all a work in progress.

The link doesn't work if you're not logged in, so newcomers who want to lurk can't access, added anyway.

Speaking of which...

NEW PLAYERS

I know it is stated in the OP, but to reiterate, please go to http://outergafia.com and register for an account there! This is where we host the mafia team chats, as well as any other chats needed for each game. Plus sometimes we play Mafia there, since we have full control over the site!

cabot

And does somebody have some fitting pictures for our last season's main games?

BSD7BxO.png

Nutvckg.jpg

aaX42vw.jpg

Cabot and El Topo -- we need to work out some form payment because I need to "happen" to role Carly Rae and Malkavian respectively.

cabot

Cabot and El Topo -- we need to work out some form payment because I need to "happen" to role Carly Rae and Malkavian respectively.

melon, please. I cannot be bribed.

In fact, I'm about to roll you right now. 12 gets you the Carly Rae Doctor role!

Two-dice-sixes-on-all-sid-008.jpg

Alright, come on sixes!

Zubz

Banned
finally fucking Season fucking 7 is here, I never want to see the numbers Season, 6 and point-5 consecutively adjacent ever again

Preferred Pronoun: M
Time Zone: Not GMT
Preferred Game(s): Vampire: The [Mafia] or Pop [Mafia]

If you get into VtM and are not a Malkavian, I'll make it mission to ensure everyone in GAFia is arrested for that crime.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Alright, alright, you pushed me too far.

OUTPERFORM: All your faves

I am Freddie Mercury. My role is being literally better than every other role in the game; I can claim at any time to win and the moral of this game is that all this other discussion was a waste of time.

Ready for Season 8, guys?

Ourobolus

Banned

I am Freddie Mercury. My role is being literally better than every other role in the game; I can claim at any time to win and the moral of this game is that all this other discussion was a waste of time.

It's ok, you'll die by N4 anyway.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
It's ok, you'll die by N4 anyway.

That just gives me the power to spam the threads with links to The Show Must Go On, which is, in a way, still winning.

taytay could never

Ourobolus

Banned
That just gives me the power to spam the threads with links to The Show Must Go On, which is, in a way, still winning.

taytay could never

Should just scream "WHO WANTS TO LIVE FOREVER" and then kill the other players, Highlander-style

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Should just scream "WHO WANTS TO LIVE FOREVER" and then kill the other players, Highlander-style

They can't stop me now.

cause i'm having such a good time, i'm having a ball!

RetroMG

I see a lot of talk, and no signup form.

Glad to have you back.

EDIT: OK, so he did sign up. In my defense, I haven't slept in daaaaays.

I had completely forgotten that I was in bloodbourne mafia... how did it end? Good or bad?

single handedly throwing DG mafia is still one of my favorite memories, and I couldn't have asked for a better boat partner.

Gorlak

Banned
Blinks.

You know that messaging me and telling me that the link wasn't working would have been an easier course of action, right?

The link works, but I think it's easier to attract people if they see all the different kinds of flavours from the spot. Generate interest, easy access etc. Between the huge junks of text we throw at new players it hurt me to see past games being sidelined with a mere link to follow. We can be proud of the fun times we had.

If you think I overstepped some boundaries, say the word.

Flame_AC

Pronoun: He
Preferred game(s): Pop, Vampire, Persona, Playstation
Time-zone: GMT -5? I think that's what EST for US is.

Swamped

Banned
I can't believe I haven't played a forum mafia game since Of Gods and Men. I'm ready once again!

Pronoun: She
Preferred game(s): Any, all sound fantastic
Time-zone: EST

I'm not playing Season 7, but if noobs want a mentor, I can help there. Keep me out of spec if that option is requested by anybody.

Sawneeks

Banned
Hellloooo players new and old! Glad to see so many new faces this Season! :D

Pronoun: She
Preferred game(s): Pop
Time-zone: PST ( the best timezone )

Gafia History

Everyone should read the Greatest Mafia Game that was ever run in Gafia.

Volcano Island

you won't regret it

For the new players, Cabot is the #worst

That is all.

This should just be in the rules tbh. Never trust caboot, especially if he is drunk.

Top Bottom