• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT6| Plz vote for Keeper of the Light Arcana

I don't want to downplay their numbers, the floor alone seems huge, but are the stands not at all touched? Maybe they will be tonight or for the finals.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
This talking head keeps reading stats off his sheet with no idea how they relate to game-to-game play or the teams they're regarding. It's really frustrating.

kvk1

I don't want to downplay their numbers, the floor alone seems huge, but are the stands not at all touched? Maybe they will be tonight or for the finals.

Yeah. A little camera trickery would do wonders here. Put the main commentating booth on the lower level among the crowd, position the shots away from the upper stands, etc.

I think it's going to look a lot cooler come night time.

BeesEight

Has something happened to Batrider's popularity recently? Or do Vici and Fnatic just have some weird aversion to him?

Wondering if I should change the "most banned" option in my compendium.

Manus

Why Wisp Tiny 3 games in a row? I feel like playing against the same heroes twice in a row only makes it harder to win with the combo.

Top Bottom