• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT6| Plz vote for Keeper of the Light Arcana

Gowans

We're having a proper OT for TI4 in gaming in a week or so right.

I can see a lot of interest and questions from non players who want to watch due to the prize pool.

Dares

The other dude seems like an ok personality but it's clear he doesn't know anything about these teams.

It's interesting to see SC2 people migrating to other games.

Radec

KuGsj.gif

I knew it that was Bruno's suit.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
This host has never seen a game of Dota in his life. I'd be excited for this exciting new adventure he was about to embark on if I wasn't so agitated at his ignorant chiming in about hero picks.

Acinixys

Redeye - Every community is very different. Starcraft is quite intellectual, while the Dota community is much more fun. You really need to be in tune with that.

Redeye - I guess I've probably put in about eighty hours of gameplay since March, which is enough to give me a reasonable base of understanding. Alongside that is drenching myself in the community. Understanding the funny stuff, understanding the memes that they use.

This is the retard they get to host?
Holy shit what are they thinking.

Well as least he knows all the EPIC MEMES. That has got to add at least 40% to you casting skills

SamVimes

He's an host, not a caster. As long as he's good as his job it doesn't matter, i think Kaci showed that.

Too bad he doesn't seem good at his job.

Top Bottom