• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Love Live! School Idol Festival |OT2| Despair comes in a pink envelope

Articalys

Looks like Perfect Dream Project will include brand new characters after all?

https://lovelive.bushimo.jp/pdp/member/

pdp_1705184faqi.png

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
The Love Live franchise just doesn't know what to do with the normals.

Just hire me and I'll write the idol vs robots war story we all want.

The Love Live franchise just doesn't know what to do with the normals.

Just hire me and I'll write the idol vs robots war story we all want.

how about love live x gundam, whare honoka pilots the µ-gundam. this way the µ's girls can cover 80s sunrise mecha themes ala xenoglossia. give me a mimorin version of the second zeta opening plz!

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Merger successful. My TW account ID is 567516963 if anyone wants to add me there. I'm not sure which account I want to use at the moment. lol

Articalys

Preview for the Next Step! Project theme song, Landing action Yeah!!

https://youtu.be/L0VWokAzCuU

Out at the end of the month.
Looks like it'll have solo versions for everyone too.

Also the Aqours 1st Live BD is out Sept. 27 with nothing cut, so it should include the dramatic moment from day 2.

Articalys

SIF News from Thanksgiving:

- Login bonus for 21 million JP players
- Yoshiko Gamers mascot promo UR coming
- Mirai Ticket and Happy Party Train Rs coming
- Aqours School Idol Diary story events coming
- Winning Halloween costume design announced
- New event type "Nakayoshi (Good Friends) Match". Appears to be more cooperative instead of competitive like Score Match
(Apparently borrowing from BanG Dream this time, which is at least made by Bushiroad too)
- Some kind of new item box with different versions for each character
- First screenshot of PDP models:
- The new PDP girls aren't a unified 9-person group like μ's and Aqours

Yaari

So happy with that screenshot. Just what I hoped it was going to be like when someone posted about that new project they were working on last year.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Oh. So that's why only three are from SIF. The other six aren't random OGs, but from other apps.

Still, the total lack of Mutsuki Takamagahara is disgraceful.

Articalys

Global version now has the updated blue ticket scouting for both μ's and Aqours. So your options now are:

- 5 blue tickets: 80% SR / 20% UR
- 10 blue tickets: 80% SSR / 20% UR
- 25 blue tickets: guaranteed UR

https://lovelive.bushimo.jp/pdp/vote/v201707/
https://ganbaramen.tumblr.com/post/163238741193/pdp-monthly-rankings-july-2017-en-translation

kNsPiFb.jpg

No. 1: Rina Tennoji

I placed 1st? I didn’t expect this development.
That’s very surprising. At a time like this, what kind of face should I put on my Rina-chan Board?
A joyful “Smile”? Or maybe a fighting “Mun”? [TL: “mun” is just a sound effect]
Sorry, I’m just very confused. But, I’m really happy.
I don’t have quite enough confidence yet to thank you with my uncovered face, but I think that if people keep cheering me on like this, one day I’ll have that confidence.
Though I’m only using my board right now, have my feelings of gratitude.
Rina-chan Board: "Chu ♪"

hx2nIt3.jpg

No. 2: Setsuna Yuki

I’m happy to have this many people cheering me on!
We just got started with this project as rookie school idols, so I was worried about whether anyone would support me, but indeed some people did.
To everyone lending their voices, I can hear you loud and clear!
Hearing everyone’s voices really makes me feel warm, happy, and a little fluttery!
But we haven’t come far enough to be satisfied, you know? To have even more people support us, we’ll have to work even more to fire everyone up!
Our work has only just begun. Everyone, please let us hear your voices and feelings even more!

No. 3: Kasumi Nakasu

Huh? I placed 3rd? What? I see, that’s strange…
But even though having not placed 1st is unfortunate, it’s pretty great to have placed 3rd, right?
To everyone who voted for me, thank you~! For everyone who voted for Kasumin in this first poll, in commemoration, I’ll remember your names well, all right? When the next poll comes around, I’ll be happy to be able to see everyone’s names then too ♪
I’ll try even harder so that I can place 1st in the next poll. To do that, I’ll have to think up some new strategies…
Oh, I know. First off, I’ll prepare congratulatory letters to Rina and Setsuna-senpai ♪
My top 3 were top 3, so that's a good result. The N girls from the game all got wrecked.

https://lovelive.bushimo.jp/pdp/vote/v201708/

Results for round 2 of the PDP voting are in, and good taste (largely) prevails again. Will add the comments when translated.

qVKxmmu.jpg

No. 1: Setsuna Yuki

I rose to first place!
It's because of everyone who supported me. Thank you so much!
Recently, as these sweltering days have been dragging on, I've been feeling a bit of summer fatigue. But this news perked me right up!
In this round of voting, it seems that even more people participated than in the first round! I was actually just talking with the rest of the club about how happy we were about that.
Moreover, I've heard that the margin between first and last place was incredibly narrow. Even I can't afford to be careless!
In order to not lose against anyone, and in order to reach even more people with her love, Setsuna Yuki will keep racing with all her strength! I'll challenge myself with a ton of activities as well! So please continue to watch over me, OK?

fXOhRHi.jpg

No. 2: Rina Tennoji

I didn't expect at all that I'd be in the top three again.
I'm truly happy to have this many people cheering me on; it feels like I'm living in a dream.
Rina-chan Board: ”Hyappo—♪"
But, after placing second this time, a new emotion emerged within me. It was ”frustration".
It didn't even occur to me that such a feeling would come up, so the Rina-chan Board doesn't have a face prepared for frustration.
...This is surely part of growing up, huh?
Setsuna-san is an amazing person, but I'll try my best so that I won't lose next time.
Please support me, as I'll work really really hard.
Rina-chan Board: ”Bowing"

No 3. Shizuku Osaka

Shocking, isn't it?
Ahaha, I placed sixth last time, so when they told me I suddenly jumped up to third place, I was astonished.
To everyone who was so kind as to support me, thank you very much!
I'm so shocked and happy that the dialogue I worked so hard to memorize last night has completely disappeared from my mind.
Just kidding! Heheh. Ah, this happiness is the real deal.
Even though I'm inexperienced, there are so many people supporting me.
That makes me very happy, and it's quite reassuring.
I'll work diligently so that I can try to live up to everyone's expectations, even if only a bit, so please continue supporting me!

The game's N girls did significantly better this time around. Kasumi's foul play seems to be catching up with her.

Also team Famitsu got new art:

Articalys

There's only a few more weeks until Sunshine S2, so I would guess they want to let that have all the focus while it's airing. Starting in January maybe we'll see a bigger push for PDP.

Articalys

Global version got updated to 5.0, which includes things like the improved login bonuses and song filtering. Also swing notes and the Rally event type.

FrankCanada97

Roughly the size of a baaaaaarge
I finally hit level 100. Is it bad that the only expert level song I can full combo is Yuujou No Change? I haven't even attempted any song on master difficulty, my fingers aren't fast enough.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
I finally hit level 100. Is it bad that the only expert level song I can full combo is Yuujou No Change? I haven't even attempted any song on master difficulty, my fingers aren't fast enough.
You can use all-healer teams to practice, particularly in token events where score doesn't matter for the non-event song.

Top Bottom