• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT3| Zephyr any day now...

EMT0

Banned
All I want is 3D2Y Robin for my Croc team since it's INT rate up.

You and me both man. 3D2Y Robin is just as good as getting a Legend for me at this point. Either her or Legend Doffy would be excellent.

I wonder what their plans are for the Marineford and Strawhat Part 2 batch though...? I know I'm have to pull on Strawhats Part 2, those units are all bonkers.

Kakaroach

WOW! Huge news on the sugofest. Really glad I'll have 4 all good multis. The fact that we got the time skip strawhats so soon is actually insane.

RedBoot

You and me both man. 3D2Y Robin is just as good as getting a Legend for me at this point. Either her or Legend Doffy would be excellent.

I wonder what their plans are for the Marineford and Strawhat Part 2 batch though...? I know I'm have to pull on Strawhats Part 2, those units are all bonkers.

My secret hope for the anni sugo (besides all of the legends) was to get 3D2Y Zoro, Tashigi, or Haruta (I call them the beautiful sword people), so hopefully I can get boosted Haruta with 4-ish multipulls.

As for the other RR batches, I suspect we'll get TS Part 2 before they hop back to Akainu batch. Wouldn't be the first time they mix things up. Although they might even give us the Fishmen batch before Akainu if we get the story isle around then.

(Of course the real question is, When's Buggy?)

Kyou

my big non-legend wants out of this are Shiryu, Trebol and Haruta, all INT so I feel pretty good about it

some more of the 3d2y strawhats would be nice too

Hana-Bi

For me, I'm a little tempted to save a little for the Batch 2 Timeskip Stawhats since they're so strong... but I'm almost certainly going to be doing at least 3 multis on this one. I have almost 300 gems right now.
Yeah, sadly we won't get the second batch of the ts straw hats. In japan they were released with TS Luffy and are way better than the first batch in my opinion. Really hoped that we'll get them.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Yeah, sadly we won't get the second batch of the ts straw hats. In japan they were released with TS Luffy and are way better than the first batch in my opinion. Really hoped that we'll get them.

TS Nami and Sanji are still super amazing. Nami can go on teams to clear Invasion Shanks, and can go on Croc teams to deal with certain Coliseums like Ace (in theory). Sanji is a crazy strong powerhouse speedrunning orb booster. And Franky is going to be a staple on PSY teams.

We'll eventually get Batch 2 with Legend Zoro, but I wonder if they're going to hold off until they add both Akainu and Buggy. It's clear they really wanted to release Timeskip Luffy during the anniversary, so they deliberately shuffled things around.

Tidd

- 24 hours ago - "THIS ANNIVERSARY SUCKS!1!!!11!! SCREW YOU BANDAI"
- 5 hours later - "OMG 6.0 UPDATE, RAYLEIGH SHOP AND MORE!!!"
- 19 hours later- "ANNI SUGO AND TS LUFFY - WE LOVE YOU BANDAI"

Kettch

I take it double rate up for legends is pretty rare?

I'd rather have twice as many legends than a chance at Akainu, so I guess I'll throw everything into this one.

Might be able to make it up to 6 multis if I can get through enough story stages.

RedBoot

Quick note because I just realized it myself: Boa raid starts alongside the sugo, so don't use all your gems if you wanted to farm her. :p

I take it double rate up for legends is pretty rare?

Very rare. I think Japan has gotten it twice? (Their 2yr anni, the recent New Year's one)

I think people estimated the legend rate to be around 6-7%, though there's no guarantee Global will be exactly the same.

Basically, if you want to do pulls and you want legends, this is the time.

Hana-Bi

For the skill up event: you might just keep your legend books until after the patch. Getting the increased skill up rate is still possible and might be during the event.

EMT0

Banned
For the skill up event: you might just keep your legend books until after the patch. Getting the increased skill up rate is still possible and might be during the event.

This is what I'll be doing. I don't wanna farm the Bepo fortnight, ever again.

Also to play the cynic here, won't this mean less gold-only Sugofests considering the timeskip and 2 Year Anniversary Sugos were two separate gold-only Sugos in Japan?

I don't actually care, because we're getting a Legend pool that's INT up without Buggy and also includes Timeskip Luffy :')

RedBoot

Also to play the cynic here, won't this mean less gold-only Sugofests considering the timeskip and 2 Year Anniversary Sugos were two separate gold-only Sugos in Japan?

I don't actually care, because we're getting a Legend pool that's INT up without Buggy and also includes Timeskip Luffy :')

At this point, I just wouldn't use Japan as a guide for sugo themes outside of anniversaries. We could get another French Anniversary sugo for all we know. :p

I do kind of expect "Multipulls are all-gold" sugos to be more common moving forward, if only because it's good business.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Wow this Sugo is hype. I'm at 32 stones right now though - so getting to 50 for a multipull this week is unlikely. Still... Pretty cool Sugo.

Thank you! I hope so too xD
It was really hard. I somehow blocked every possibility of getting fired up to pull. No look into this thread or anything Sugofest related on Reddit.
Did anything change aside of having Rob Lucci as far as i remember? We were the last that battled for leaving #nolegendclub.
You def. made the right call with the upcoming 2Y Sugo - you are about to eat xD
Yeah still Lucci though I managed to pull Legend Duffy and Ace as well in the last months. So pretty cool. Still hoping for Whitebeard though, only one I REALLY want

Rixa

Wow this Sugo is hype. I'm at 32 stones right now though - so getting to 50 for a multipull this week is unlikely. Still... Pretty cool Sugo.

45 Gems here :). Iam waiting that FP event for Turtles, my problem is to have shitton of different units and no turtles to level them :p. Anyways going to do 1 multi and thats it. Still better than 0 multis.

My luck I will get bunch of fake golds, army of evolved Bellemeres wait me...

cw_sasuke

Ok time to feed my 41 Lucci books.... See you on the other side.

45 Gems here :). Iam waiting that FP event for Turtles, my problem is to have shitton of different units and no turtles to level them :p. Anyways going to do 1 multi and thats it. Still better than 0 multis.

My luck I will get bunch of fake golds, army of evolved Bellemeres wait me...
lol same here... Can't wait for the fp turtles.

BTW. You have Sabo right? So if you could pull the new TV Luffy you would have quite the team. But yeah let's hope for like 2-3 food units and not too many dupes.

Kyou

okay let's go:

Kuma: 3/12
Kizaru: 6/16
Foxy: 1/4
Kimono Nami: 2/5
sw zoro: 1/6
3d2y luffy: 2/6
Giola: 2/7
Pink: 1/5
Caesar: 3/15
6* Boa: 2/3
6* Marco: 1/8 *single tear*

then a bunch of one off stuff from the save ace event. All in all pretty good, not a huge one for me. Nice to have some breathing room again

Dandte

So far my skill ups weren't good.

Ceasar went from 2 to 7 with 25 books.

Most other units also only had 1/5...i should continue yolo feeding. These skill up events aren't worth the box space struggle haha.

Tidd

Kizaru 8/35
colosseum Alvida 4/20 maxed
Legend Lucci 10/40 MAXED
Sengoku 8/31 So close ._.
Caesar 3/10 Missing one skill up... why did I yolo feed some? <.<
RR Jabra 3/4
Sogeking NOT Usopp 3/5
Legend Marco 1/2
Legend Boa 0/1
Trebol 0/10 no comment
Senor Pink 0/13 yeah I hate you too
colosseum Franky 0/4
SW Franky 3/8

So far my skill ups weren't good.

Ceasar went from 2 to 7 with 25 books.

Most other units also only had 1/5...i should continue yolo feeding. These skill up events aren't worth the box space struggle haha.

Stop complaining... You got the average.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
RIP me, 1 off max Lucci, time to wait for Soldier fortnight :/

Maxed:
Inthawk
Trebol
Story Lucci
Ceaser
Senor Pink
SW Zoro

Huh, guess I don't care for Giola so I can skip the second half of the new fortnight.

Dandte

Stop complaining... You got the average.

But...but...but that's me. I complained since the dawn of time. When Korial got all his legends but not me because i was haunted with the sixth digit curse. Every single skill up or sugo pulling...i just want to point out, that i still don't have izo...every time something sweet could happen it won't and i completely ignore the fact that i have a perfect sw ace team, had g3 when he first came out etc. Man you made me selfreflect my personality...just kidding, i'm above average and i deserve better than average :p

Skill ups went very well:

Maxed Lucci on 40 books, 10 left over
Got the last skill up on Sengoku, now triple maxed
Maxed Colo Franky (and socket maxed)
Maxed SW Franky (and 1 away on unevolved version)
Maxed Taralan
3 skill ups on SW Zoro
3 skill ups on Senior Pink
3 skill ups on Giolla
Maxed Trebol
Maxed MF Luffy
Maxed Kizaru on 45 copies, fed 70 and still couldn't max his sockets (5 bind, 2 despair, 4 AH)

I'm down to 774/1100 inventory space. Now to fill that with FP turtles and hold onto them until after the sugo.

cw_sasuke

Pretty happy with my results. I didn't manage to max skill Lucci but fucking finally max skilled Raid Duffy. What a journey.. His raid + the ability to not pull a Legend killed the game for me for nearly a year. Done with this chapter.

So my results:

SW Ace 4/11
Never farmed his books since i just pulled him recently but got lucky on those couple books I had.

Lucci Legend 8/41
Woild have been nice to max skill him but 18 CD is usable with a max skill Lucci friend. Got 0/5 twice so that kinda killed my max skill dreams lol.

Raid Doffy 4/13
Fucking Finally. Honestly I would have been happy with one skillup, only so I can use him on the same round as Raidhawk. Happy that he is finally done. Slasher team looking even better now.

Senor Pink 4/15
Pretty cool, should be done before the FN ends.

Trebol 3/17
Have to look up his max CD but hope to get him done as well before the Ivankov FN leaves.

And a could 1-3 feeds that I won't list... but the outcome was mostly positive.

PS. 170 FP pulls and I got 2 Princess Turtles. Don't even know if this good or bad but I was satisfied with all the Elders I got.

Rixa

Ok time to feed my 41 Lucci books.... See you on the other side.

lol same here... Can't wait for the fp turtles.

BTW. You have Sabo right? So if you could pull the new TV Luffy you would have quite the team. But yeah let's hope for like 2-3 food units and not too many dupes.

I do have Sabo :)

Freed 40 slots to inventory.
Went above average, but kinda salty that AH is only 4/5 :D. Was thinking between cooldown or AH but got AH before CD so went with it. One 5 batch didn't yield skill ups, but one did 4/5.

Capture%20(3).PNG
Capture2.PNG

One super success, rest were normal success. Before feeding those I took advice from Dandte and did that Orange Town 3 Gem mission with 4* Mihawk.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
I maxed raid Kizaru (sockets AND skill level) with 45 copies.

Not bad.

I'm going to hold onto the 25 I have left in case I pull Borsalino during the sugofest

2/33 on baby 5...

Everything else went alright, i'm one away from maxing Casar. At this point i'm just thankful to have some spare boxspace for the first time in weeks!

I did my 140 FP pulls and got 3 princess turtles total. I really wasn't expecting much more than that. It finally gave me enough blue baby turtles to evolve some of my pigs. Figured I'd try and grab some sea ponies while I'm still up:

I fucking swear, game. Just when I think you're trying to get on my good side, you decide to remind me of my place in the universe.

Rixa

I fucking swear, game. Just when I think you're trying to get on my good side, you decide to remind me of my place in the universe.

Whoa :eek:.

Thats just stupid. Wtf, can't be so hard to upgrade drop rate to 100%
Game is 2 years old and daily event's wont give any drops.
Thats day 1 thing, not day 730 thing.

Whoa :eek:.

Thats just stupid. Wtf, can't be so hard to upgrade drop rate to 100%
Game is 2 years old and daily event's wont give any drops.
Thats day 1 thing, not day 730 thing.

I also have a screenshot from yesterday from a CC aisle run where the only drop was a single RCV candy. I can only assume they're going to pay me back in spades come the sugofest.

Hana-Bi

I maxed raid Kizaru (sockets AND skill level) with 45 copies.

Not bad.

I'm going to hold onto the 25 I have left in case I pull Borsalino during the sugofest

Maxed his skill level with 35 copies. :) Sadly he's missing still one bind socket after 50 copies. But I won't complain.

For raid Kuma He still needs obe more skill up to max.

Tried to max Lucci too. Had 50 books. First ten books no skill ups. Got 4 batches of 5 books with no skill ups. At least he only needs one skill up to max him...

RalchAC

This is cool and all. But I'm still not happy after we got the Anniversary Sunny, which was part of the 2nd Anniversary only to use him on:

- The easiest and older raids ever.
- The least interesting Coliseum in a long time.
- No Ace 2nd Anniversary Island, which people farmed like crazy due to the specific tomes.

And the Burning Moby Dick didn't have a lot of interesting stuff to run outside the Admirals.

They could have thrown some boss like, I dunno, Enel, or Aokiji, or Boa, or the Buster Call.

But why would they. Let's use the Anniversary ship to exclusively help new players which... well, haven't been playing for 2 years.

I have 305 gems. I'll do 5-6 multis. Let's see how it goes.

Rixa

They could have thrown some boss like, I dunno, Enel, or Aokiji, or Boa, or the Buster Call.

But why would they. Let's use the Anniversary ship to exclusively help new players which... well, haven't been playing for 2 years.

I have 305 gems. I'll do 5-6 multis. Let's see how it goes.

Also new players like me don't benefit that boat so much. I mean yeah its great to have skills ready and so on, but those skills won't help me to level units that would be needed to clear story :D.

Sure I have a really good beginner account and I know quite much what to do etc (thanks to you all!). And Iam suffering in story, dying many times before boss stages.

Thus I use ½ stamina days to see what kind of party I need for the dungeon by trial and error. Ok, I could prolly check enemies from some webpages but it won't help me to kill them.

Time to use my ~150 FP pulls and see if I can level some stuff.

Edit: From Reddit | Event for newbies

xxTIDDYxx said:
1. Free Luffy - Road to the Pirate King and Nami - Tea Time
2. Super evolve materials for Luffy AND Zoro OR Nami (you have to choose between Nami and Zoro)
3. Daily gems from Feb. 28 to Mar. 08
4. 2x Pirate EXP up to Drum Island
5. Afro Luffy, Franky, Brook and Camie fortnights (was known)
6. Super Success Feb. 28 - Mar. 08
7. Berries for 13 days... (10k each day)
8. FP turtles (Hime turtles included)
10. CYO turtle island from Mar. 04 - 08.

Majukun

tomorrow it's skillup party, so,as tradiution,ehre's my inventory..not much stuff to be honest, yolo fed most of my stuff

colo broggy: 9 copies + 7 books
volo franky: 33 copies + 12 books
senor pink: 9 books
kizaru: 50 copies

results

colo broggy 6/15 (+1 yet unitilized) (1/1/1 sockets)
colo franky 10/45 (5/5/4 sockets)
senor pink 3/5 (+4 yet unitilized)
kizaru 10/50 (5/5/5 sockets)

good skillup..problem is i got the results over the average on the wrong characters.
on the other hand,god really good sockets for once

talking about something different,yay anniversary sugo, i waited a lot for this...and now i am genuinely scared,it's the moment of truth..if i don't find something good this time it would be devastating,i might even drop the game ç_ç

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
talking about something different,yay anniversary sugo, i waited a lot for this...and now i am genuinely scared,it's the moment of truth..if i don't find something good this time it would be devastating,i might even drop the game ç_ç
Let's make a pact, 5 Legends or a single TS Luffy between us or we both quit. :3

Skill up time:

books

legend boa: 1/5 -> level 2
colo alvida: 1/7
DC usopp: 0/3
ceasar clown: 7/27 -> level max
senor pink: 1/10 -> level 2
Hack: 1/2 -> level max
izo: 3/8 -> level 6
lao G: 0/2
cheetah lucci: 1/3 -> level 4
rr jabra: 0/4
rakuyo: 0/1
v1 luffy: 0/1
colo coby: 0/3
colo wyper: 2/3 -> level 3
colo hina: 0/4
squard: 1/1 -> level 3
colo broggy: 0/1

dupes:

blackbeard: 2/3 -> skill max
duval: 3/13 -> level 12
Dalmatian: 3/9 -> level 7
Onigumo: 1/9 -> level 7
Momonga: 1/9 = skill MAX
colo alvida: 2/11 -> level 4
Aokiji: 2/3 -> level 8
fn thatch: 2/4 -> skill MAX
fn Izo: 7/17 -> skill MAX
fn namule: 1/5 -> level 6
fn blameco: 6/29 -> level 7
basilisk: 0/3
domino: 5/13 -> level 6

Not too bad a run, a bunch of guys added my max skill list!

MiTYH

So on the one hand, all-gold legend-boosted sugo!

On the other hand, this is the first time I have all of the returning boosted characters (Giolla, Killer, Urouge, Trebol). Seems like a weird batch too.

But hey, whatever. I've got 5 multipulls ready. Going in on whatever day has Fuji, LL, Ace, or BB. Actually, I'll probably go all in on whichever day doesn't have the legends I have. It's a tough call. But still, really happy, and it's really soon too!

Plus a new version bringing a new story island, new returning FNs with the x2 stamina/reward, Ray's shop finally.... This is good. This is the anniversary I was promised.

In skillup news, I finally maxed the following:
FN Bepo
Raid Momonga
QCK Lucci
Colo Alvida

I think there were others, but some of them just got good skillups, not maxed. I went about 50% on Ceasar, 33% on Duval who is STILL NOT MAXED ARE YOU KIDDING ME. Legend Lucci had about 20something books, only got 5/10 skillups, so he's turn 20. Not terrible, but I'll have to run Bepo again... or more likely, the Toy solider FN when we get it.

0/4 on Raid Kuma. I don't gem unless it's 1/2 stamina, but this one's really annoying me.

Oh, and went 50% on my second GPU, so he's turn 13. Not the worst, not usable yet though.

Torn between what to do today. Gotta use up stamina before maintenance, just not sure where to put it

Top Bottom