• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Let's watch Cosmo break Zelda speedrun records

blamite

Ahhh I just came in to hear him saying he screwed up, I guess he warped tot he wrong location? I swear I'm bad luck for streams like this.

whitehawk

Banned
I was going to say the amount of times this guy as played this game to get this fast is a waste of time, but so far he's raised $6,000+ dollars from donations. Damn.

GimMick

It's going to be telling when he gets sub 4:38 with these mistakes. He'll be happy with the record but unhappy with how good the run could have been.
I don't think he's ever been truly satisfied with one of his runs despite speedrunning for years. Truly a perfectionnist.

Edit : lol, only lost 12 seconds with the huge mistake, he has almost the WR on lock now

Velcro Fly

Lost 12 seconds after all of that. Still on a solid WR pace with only a couple things left to go. Get there now GAF and get hyped!

I was going to say the amount of times this guy as played this game to get this fast is a waste of time, but so far he's raised $6,000+ dollars from donations. Damn.

And that's only from donations. He has like 5-8k viewers all the time, which brings a lot of ad money.

EDIT: 20 minutes until new WR

Velcro Fly

That's $6k from donations in the past month or two.

He really is a class act in terms of chat interaction too. One of the best I've ever seen in terms of keeping up with chat.

TUSR

Banned

He really is a class act in terms of chat interaction too. One of the best I've ever seen in terms of keeping up with chat.

Hes great.

God, he needs to cut his nails and not paint them black. Filthy.

A Swede gave him the nail polish and hes probably gotten over 1000$ from fellow Swedes.

I say keep the nail polish and interact with your viewers, because its working.

whitehawk

Banned

Yeah I really like that. He just did a trick to skip a cutscene on the bridge, and I liked that he explained what he was doing.

Velcro Fly

People also donate money to charity for nail color.

Honestly after about the 3rd or 4th time watching him you don't even notice it.

GimMick

Time for Puppet Ganon, the run decider. A nightmare for speedrunners !

17k viewers... I don't think I have ever seen so many of them in his stream, amazing !

BY2K

Membero Americo
He has less than 3 minutes to beat Ganon. Is that even possible?

EDIT: GUESS IT IS! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Top Bottom