• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Scribblenauts Unlimited Coming to PC

ScOULaris

Does anyone else miss the action levels from the first Scribblenauts? Solving puzzles is fun for a while, but I think the obstacle course-style levels have more reparability.

This is something that could be easily created with a level editor, should one ever be patched into the PC version.

Does anyone else miss the action levels from the first Scribblenauts? Solving puzzles is fun for a while, but I think the obstacle course-style levels have more reparability.

This is something that could be easily created with a level editor, should one ever be patched into the PC version.

While some of the action levels were tough on the DS because of controls or tight spacing, excising them entirely and replacing them with nothin' but puzzles makes the game feel...a bit too easy? I would have loved to see the return of the gold levels where you do each puzzle three times without repeating a word. Couple that with the fact that the bonus shards are basically given away if you actually look at the list. What I would have done was put in the name of the bonus shard and let the player figure it out from there.

I haven't got all the achievements, or all the starites, but I did finish the story mode in 6 hours. Hopefully I'll get some mileage out of the rest.

I'm going to try and get an OT up by tonight - figure that place makes more sense to discuss ~~~zany antics~~~ than this kind of tipic

Midou

http://i.imgur.com/ZEDeM.png

I've never really been stuck in a scribblenauts game before, but I can't make this work. Tried all forms of maps, compasses, crystal crowned skulls, crystal crowned skeletons, and without, inside the tomb then adding an open adjective. The area is like tomb of ellipsis or some such, around the 15-20ish areas I believe.

Rubius

http://i.imgur.com/ZEDeM.png

I've never really been stuck in a scribblenauts game before, but I can't make this work. Tried all forms of maps, compasses, crystal crowned skulls, crystal crowned skeletons, and without, inside the tomb then adding an open adjective. The area is like tomb of ellipsis or some such, around the 15-20ish areas I believe.

Crystal Radar?
Summon Indiana Jones?
Never played a Scribblenaut game but since you want to find crystal, that would be my best guess.

Midou

Indiana Jones is a proper noun :p

Typically any kind of closely related word to searching or looking would work, this is quite strange.

Midou

Tried archaeologist and making the necromancer archaeological as well before.

I'm thinking maybe it has something to do with the stage or the necromancer part, but I tried necromancy things too, like necronomicon.

backlot

Tried archaeologist and making the necromancer archaeological as well before.

I'm thinking maybe it has something to do with the stage or the necromancer part, but I tried necromancy things too, like necronomicon.

There are just bones sitting around the level in different places. You have to pick them up and give them to that guy.

Top Bottom