• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

USK watch: Braid for PS3 confirmed

Jonsoncao

Banned
tenten said:
Next year around this time:
monkey island, shadow complex, turtle in time, trials, splosion man, magic the gathering, kof 98, duke nukem, worms 2, and space invaders extreme.

Did I miss any? PSN is going to be on fire!!!

:lol :lol :lol :lol

geezus

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Fortinbras said:
Where did you get that information? What about Fatal Fury Special and Samurai Shodown 2?
No info on FFS and SS2 :(
I know for sure that Ignition want to put the games (KOF98UM,GAROU,KOF2002UM) on the PSN.

One of my favorite games of all time. Certainly the best ive played on the 360, and now its on the ps3. Ive waited for this day, patiently, and now its here.

I'm guessing that this is TheSixthAxis' carrot. Niche game, associated with the 360, somewhat popular? Check, check, and check.

bonesmccoy said:
I'm guessing that this is TheSixthAxis' carrot. Niche game, associated with the 360, somewhat popular? Check, check, and check.

Personally I think they were talking about Castle Crashers but it could be either one.

WTFing

Banned
My laptop can't run this game unfortunately, so it's a good news. I'll decide if I buy it or not depending on the price.

BeeDog

I hope this is true, would be very sweet if so. I could've gotten it for PC (and I was pretty tempted), but it's easier to justify buying a 2D game on the console (and trophies help too :D ).

xbhaskarx

Nuclear Muffin said:
What major original (i.e not a remake or a port) exclusive games does XBLA games have left. Pacman CE, Geowars 2 and Shadow Complex are the only ones that spring to mind.

:lol

tenten said:
monkey island, shadow complex, turtle in time, trials, splosion man, magic the gathering, kof 98, duke nukem, worms 2, and space invaders extreme.

:lol

entremet

One of the games of the generation for me. The more people get to play it the better. I will most definitely double dip.

Biff

Such good news. My vid card started crapping out when I just got the steam version. Pretty much ruins the game when half the screen has purple artifacts all over the place :lol

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Nice if true :)

lupinko

Shogun PaiN said:
Oh god. I mean really if your excited about these games you would buy a 360. Fuck waiting a year.

351sg3a.jpg

Corto

Great news if true. I'll double dip also as my mac version runs in a meager 17'' screen powerbook. They should release the soundtrack on PSN too...

StuBurns

Banned
Shogun PaiN said:
Truth hurts.
Yes, because there is no one on earth who wants Braid but doesn't feel it's worth the price of an Xbox 360. You're right man, keep fighting the good fight.

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
That's awesome. After skipping the Windows and Mac versions for laziness, I guess I'll get this one.

ShogunX

tenten said:

stuburns said:
Yes, because there is no one on earth who wants Braid but doesn't feel it's worth the price of an Xbox 360. You're right man, keep fighting the good fight.

Behave yourself softlad.

Pein

Banned
somuchwater said:
Perfect :lol My response exactly. Held off buying the PC version in the hopes I could play this using a controller.
braid pc works flawlessly with a 360 pad

DrPirate

Banned
FINALLY it's multiplatform.

God, it feels so good to finally be able to say this game was overrated, boring and I just CAN'T get the appeal of this game.

I hated the damn music, the stupid pastel art, and I hated the damn cryptic story.
The girl was a damn metaphor for a nuclear bomb? Puh-LEASE

I know i'm gonna take alot of heat for my opinion (But it is just that: MY OPINION). But damn, what was so good about this game? I seriously couldn't stand it.....

Jonsoncao

Banned
Nuclear Muffin said:
What major original (i.e not a remake or a port) exclusive games does XBLA games have left. Pacman CE, Geowars 2 and Shadow Complex are the only ones that spring to mind.
since early 2008, there being 2-3 XBLA titles out per week, most of which PSN havent :lol

Top Bottom