• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT3| - Murder-based Hat Simulator

Boney

Banned
Say hello to your new latin medic babes

yeef is gonna help me out test my mic, so you guys better brush up on your spanish!

Blizzard

Banned
All day.

Blizzard complaining about being on the losing team again for an hour straight tonight, confirmed.
It's been a crappy week at work, who says my complaining will be restricted to being on the losing team!

yeef is gonna help me out test my mic, so you guys better brush up on your spanish!
Oh man, if you micspam narrate the match in excited soccer-announcer Spanish it will be the best.

Sianos

Can't wait to hear your sexy, sexy latino voice. <3

sixghost wrangles.

We've got a strong core, I think we can handle the challenge.

Also, remember to call out on the mic when an enemy class is down or lit, when you have uber, when you pop, when you destroy a sentry, etc. I'll set up some binds so I can keep everyone informed too.

Yeef

I just hopped in via Source TV, but I was wondering are you locked into the view modes or can you watch individual players. Never used it before.
It's kind of annoying. It'll just automatically switch between players every few seconds. You can manually switch between first person and third person though. As far as I know there's no way to free-roam on sourceTV.

There is a way to set a director (basically one person that's watching and has free roam and other players can switch to his view), but I never figured out how to set that up. I'll look into before the next highlander thing.

Top Bottom