• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT3| - Murder-based Hat Simulator

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
I think the biggest problem was communication and people not showing up on time.

Also, deciding which maps to play ahead of time would speed things up. And deciding on the rules in general.

Also, Highlander will only be every other week; what sorts of events would you guys like to see on the non-highlander Tuesdays?
I didn't feel like I had the core support I'm used to, plus I can't aim for shit as demo because I've been playing Firefall so much.

I think the biggest problem was communication and people not showing up on time.

Also, deciding which maps to play ahead of time would speed things up. And deciding on the rules in general.

Also, Highlander will only be every other week; what sorts of events would you guys like to see on the non-highlander Tuesdays?
Spy/Sniper only Tuesday

MAKE IT HAPPEN

Clydefrog

so I was waiting for my favorite server to open up a slot

decided to join GAF because it was empty and loading anything after that would be fast

waited for 13 minutes on dickyard. no one joined GAF. no one left the other server I was trying to join.

decided to open a crate.

94E23871D5A51346F426428472D1372B35678761

decided to join GAF because it was empty and loading anything after that would be fast

waited for 13 minutes on dickyard. no one joined GAF. no one left the other server I was trying to join.

decided to open a crate.

Very nice unbox. I was looking at the stat page and saw you sitting on the server by yourself wondering what on earth you were doing. I was kinda there so I'm going to take partial credit for this. Usually that's when the night Russians sneak into the server and steal all our awards.

Clydefrog

yeah apparently the hat is worth about 3.5 buds. people told me they can barely see the effect, which is bad/good for a sniper.

maybe i'll finally sell something instead of giving it to friends

Proven

I wouldn't mind trying a night where we restrict the server to 2 of each class.

Also, I opened a bunch of crates and got a bunch of projectile reflect parts only to realize I don't have any strange backburners or degreasers.

Oooh, oooh, trade, trade!

Fox318

decided to open a crate.

Great Unbox!!!

I'll give you 1 non-craft weapon for it :p

decided to open a crate.

Borgnine's Dickyard gave you that unusual.

AcciDante

decided to open a crate.
I joined and you shot my pretty face.

Yeef

Castle is terrible. It's just dustbowl with a different skin.

Also, I don't know why Java decided to go quickfix and like 9 people decided to go engineer and not even build any exits, but you are all the reason we lost thundermountain. And the 3rd stage is the best stage and we never got to play it and I hate you all!

Sajjaja

Also, I don't know why Java decided to go quickfix and like 9 people decided to go engineer and not even build any exits, but you are all the reason we lost thundermountain. And the 3rd stage is the best stage and we never got to play it and I hate you all!

We didn't build any exits, or rather, we couldn't cause we were pushed to our spawn and when we did get them up, they were destroyed momentarily cause of you Yeef... YOU DID THIS TO US!

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member

We have another member of the quickshits fan club!

Wait, you people still play Castle? Really?

I'm surprised... I remember playing on the NeoGAF servers back in 2007 or so, years before I bothered to join the site, and Castle came up quite often back then. Almost makes me nostalgic... even though the map has not aged especially well.

Top Bottom