• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Horizon Zero Dawn SPOILERS Thread

No greyed out diffs.

Very Hard is available from the start

Trophies arent even showing lol

FUCK :(
How is that even possible? Maybe after a patch? Now I'm wondering what the reviewers are reviewing. Is it possible that the download codes they received contain stuff not yet on the disc?

How is that even possible? Maybe after a patch? Now I'm wondering what the reviewers are reviewing. Is it possible that the download codes they received contain stuff not yet on the disc?

The trophy list not showing is normal. I forgot the same thing happened with my early copy of Uncharted 4.

They'll still pop but I can't see the list.

FelipeMGM

No greyed out diffs.

Very Hard is available from the start

Trophies arent even showing lol

FUCK :(

trophies are not showing because they are not fully live on the PSN yet, they will pop when you win them, but there is no list

thats pretty normal, some trophy lists only show up on the launch day or the day before

Young Aloy

j6WxCJ7.jpg

Fuckin game is gorgeous so far and the music is fanfuckingtastic

kyser73

The hair imo looks terrible. D:

So, no Pro options yet, I understand? Guess they have to be downloaded then.

Why would there be Pro options? The devs already said that for 4K TVs the game runs at 2160c, and fir 1080p you get supersampling, improved AF & tats about it.

This is a new gane so the Pro mode will auto-detect.

@Musician655321

How loud is the ps4 pro when running this game ?

God I hope it's not like Uncharted 4 where the console wants to take off.

Tyaren

There are no options because there is only one option that is most likely on the disk.

Why would there be Pro options? The devs already said that for 4K TVs the game runs at 2160c, and fir 1080p you get supersampling, improved AF & tats about it.

This is a new gane so the Pro mode will auto-detect.

What "Pro options"? 99% of the Pro supported games run on "Pro mode" by default.

When they talked about Pro enhancements it sounded as if there were in fact two modes, a 4k mode and a 1080p mode with enhanced shadowing and anisotropic filtering:
https://blog.eu.playstation.com/2016/11/01/how-ps4-pro-will-enhance-horizon-zero-dawn/

Can't Musician tell us if the game runs in 4k mode by default then? :)

kyser73

When they talked about Pro enhancements it sounded as if there were in fact two modes, a 4k mode and a 1080p mode with enhanced shadowing and anisotropic filtering:
https://blog.eu.playstation.com/2016/11/01/how-ps4-pro-will-enhance-horizon-zero-dawn/

Can't Musician tell us if the game runs in 4k mode by default then? :)

If he's playing ins 1080p TV the console will detect this and the game will run in that mode automatically. Same applies to 2160c mode if he had a 4K TV.

Tyaren

It's one mode.

Alright, now I know that there is one mode by defalt on Pro. As I said, they worded it imo a bit unclear.
Great that the 4K mode will also have improved texture flitering and shadow mapping.

If he's playing ins 1080p TV the console will detect this and the game will run in that mode automatically. Same applies to 2160c mode if he had a 4K TV.

I know how downsampling works. ;)

My only wish, is for this thread to be done with the questions and let ole boy just post impressions. Reading a lot of nonsense just to get to his post. I wish there was a rule, if you don't have the game don't post for those with early copies, like over at operation sports.

Dropping this in here and then bailing before I'm spoiled on anything, but it seems to be the best place to ask:

Could we get an Impressions Thread? Would somebody with the game early be willing to do that?

I sure would like to hear from those who have played the game without having significant story elements spoiled.

Harp

This seems like typical big game fake new, the only person on earth with the game is some how the bustiest person on earth.

Icolin

Banned
Dropping this in here and then bailing before I'm spoiled on anything, but it seems to be the best place to ask:

Could we get an Impressions Thread? Would somebody with the game early be willing to do that?

I sure would like to hear from those who have played the game without having significant story elements spoiled.

This. We need a spoiler free impressions thread ASAP.

Very hard is available at the start? Shit this is when impressions and reviews are very important, now I will have to make that choice blind...

Top Bottom