• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

DXPett1 said:
bad ass tattoo + shirt from SMTown Facebook page...

The shirt is definitely cool.

Yoong and Krystal.

3jfnk.jpg

Conceptor

milkham said:
curious where you found that. Pretty sure its mine.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/milkman/6275754696/in/photostream

Whoa! Was just browsing through the tags on tumblr and happened to come across it.
It was off the tumblog of the same name (not sure if it's okay with you publicizing that here though so I'll say this in the spoiler text) Didn't mean to make it look like it was off a random site at all, so my apologies. Totally missed the connection between your username and that one lol. You posted it with text, '343', which is I guess is part of your 365 day challenge/project.

Conceptor

Poor Minah's been trying to promote her group all episode long now. I feel so bad for her at times D:. OMS's been getting better with these recent
love lines they've added in. Minho/Eun Seo gogogogo. It's too bad the show was eventually cancelled for a period of time.

milkham

Conceptor said:
Whoa! Was just browsing through the tags on tumblr and happened to come across it.
It was off the tumblog of the same name (not sure if it's okay with you publicizing that here though so I'll say this in the spoiler text) Didn't mean to make it look like it was off a random site at all, so my apologies. Totally missed the connection between your username and that one lol. You posted it with text, '343', which is I guess is part of your 365 day challenge/project.

oh right haha i was so tired i forgot

Peru

Better than nothing, sal.

Meanwhile, reading Sunny's Korean fan site is hilarious with the comments, which you'll get even if you don't speak Korean: http://19890515.com/xe/342287

Lol sones taking over good morning america even though the show was not about k-pop at all
2qtegpl.jpg

Quadratic

Conceptor said:
Poor Minah's been trying to promote her group all episode long now. I feel so bad for her at times D:. OMS's been getting better with these recent
love lines they've added in. Minho/Eun Seo gogogogo. It's too bad the show was eventually cancelled for a period of time.

I'm curious to what show you're referencing. I'm a Minah/Girls Day fan and would like to watch it :)

Back from my trip.

4th place marvel 3 teams. Best I could do this time around. Gonna keep working hard though. Got a lot of compliments on my stick too....lol

Anyways, looks like I missed a lot over the weekend. Anything super important that I missed?

Ashhong

EraldoCoil said:
Back from my trip.

4th place marvel 3 teams. Best I could do this time around. Gonna keep working hard though. Got a lot of compliments on my stick too....lol

Anyways, looks like I missed a lot over the weekend. Anything super important that I missed?

Congrats! Didn't miss much...only the official announcement and pictures of Tiffany and Taeyeon love affair

i wish

Sealda

Banned
Peru said:

I hold Perfumes music over any k-pop act and their concerts always seems to have an amazing power and audience. However, their dance and actual performance have nothing on most k-pop bands. It actually looks plain weird seeing them on that big stage, dancing their dances and lip-syncing (I cant blame them though, what is there to sing, really, i mean, the voices are computer arranged). Then again, i like their genuine image and rather have the way they are doing it than them doing some Madonna/Britney Spears/Lady GaGa stage show. Right now, they still feel really genuine. All about their energy and synergy between them three. I know for their anniversary concert in the Dome they did more stage show but it was fitting albeit, kinda empty and weird. Then again, Arctic Monkeys nor Nirvana did their thing even if it was in front of 500 people or 100 000. Same thing with Perfume. Stay true:)

Peru

I really dig their dancing, think Miss A are the only ones in k-pop who've come close to having as much fun with choreography. Perfume have worked with the same lady as choreographer since the start and her amazingly entertaining routines are a big big part of the reason their videos are always among the year's best.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
You like Minah?

AlcO5.jpg

5H8c1.jpg

8pG6S.jpg

2PZTl.jpg

She's alright, but I like Hyeri say... roughly... 100x more.

vDEX1.jpg

4In9k.jpg

sQ3MS.jpg

I mean, this isn't even Minah but I see this and think "missed opportunity"

lS0me.jpg

Hyeri is right there, what are you doing?!

2p0m4.jpg

She's like a prettier Krystal here.

HMf2P.jpg

♡♡♡♡

ycfq6.jpg

Cutest barista ever.

But one more for you two Minah fans...

NX3mG.jpg

The widest she has ever opened her eyes. Something must have been really surprising.

Dice

Ashhong said:
god dammit dice. god damn you. TOO MUCH MINAH
Haha, she's not down to Hyoyeon-level for me, but more around Sunhwa. I usually don't much care or just look past her, but as a favor I can post for her fans.

B-Dex said:
girlstalker.com? ok.
Under their logo they clarify that it is not "girl stalker" but "girls talker" lol. If you want to browse around the site you'll have to sign up and make a topic on their board. Hope you can manage the Korean, haha.

lol i was talking to my cousin and hes like the typical sone who says crap like "they all have phd in the studies of sexy and intelligence" and "1 million scientists said that yoonas IQ is over 130 which is higher than yoo jaesuk! she is clearly the smartest idol". I was saying how i wouldnt be surprised if snsd had surgery and that half the members arent very good at singing etc and hes like "HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT ABOUT SNSD!?!?!"

SM uploaded their own recording of the concert in NY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hshojq6m6dc&feature=feedlik

Dice

I need to remember to have the sound muted before I click on anything with The Boys.

Ashhong

Dice said:
Haha, she's not down to Hyoyeon-level for me, but more around Sunhwa. I usually don't much care or just look past her, but as a favor I can post for her fans.
\

Believe it or not, I actually put Minah below Hyoyeon. I hate her personality that I see on variety shows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom