• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

How To Shave Your Groin-Shaving Tips From Gillete

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kastro

Banned
traynuvthawt said:
Straight up, i'm scared shitless to shave down there. Don't care if that makes me a pussy or not, but I just can't muster up the courage to put a blade near my cock. I don't like it when I knick my face, I damn sure ain't going to like it if I knick my wedding tackle.

how does not wanting to shave your pubes make you a pussy? something is backwards here.

aoi tsuki

The trimmer portion of a wet/dry shaver is a quick and easy way to trim with very little chance of cutting. Slightly less close than a shave, but if you're afraid of using a blades on your balls then it's a good alternative.

ahoyhoy

Unconfirmed Member
Shaving that area to the skin just seems weird considering you'll still probably have hair on your thighs/legs. There won't be any flow.

Just trim it with a pair of small clippers. No irritation, no blades to worry about, and no awkward questions.

Doc Evils said:
This is all you need:

k3kdoh.jpg

I agree I have the blue one that you can use in the shower, I assume that one works in water too

kozmo7

Truly deserves to shoot laserbeams from his eyes
ahoyhoy said:
Shaving that area to the skin just seems weird considering you'll still probably have hair on your thighs/legs. There won't be any flow.

Just trim it with a pair of small clippers. No irritation, no blades to worry about, and no awkward questions.

After reading that original thread I used a pair of small, pointy, sharp sewing scissors.

Never again!

This sounds EXACTLY like the sort of thing that would give me an erection.

Unfortunately, it also sounds like the sort of thing that would make me very, very cold in a place that I traditionally prefer to be warm.

Proc

I end at the electric shaver part. I just need it to look tidy, not like a pre-pubescent boy with a post-pubescent dong :lol

way more

My first trip though outpatient hernia repair resulted in a 7.00 $ bill for "shaving".

The shaving was well done as I was passed out. I shaved next time and still, I was billed the full 7 dollars. No matter what aloe vera said it was still the best option. A 1/4 inch trim on the balls is what insurance will cover. Any less an you'll need to get you insurance coverage involved.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
The thing I hate about fusion razors, is they're fine and smooth and all that - up to a certain number of shaves - and then they disintegrate and tear your face to pieces. I assume they are designed like that to keep you buying refills, but I wouldn't want my balls to be anywhere near a fusion when they start turning into pirahna teeth

kozmo7

Truly deserves to shoot laserbeams from his eyes
ninj4junpei said:
D: Why would you do that!? Nothing about that sounded like a good idea.

It was spontaneity. I got an intense curiosity after reading that thread. I thought to myself "What would it be like to shave down there, I wonder?"

All I had available were some sewing scissors and the electric razor I use for my face.
That was the last time I used it on my face

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom