• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft

Status
Not open for further replies.

XMonkey

lacks enthusiasm.
SyNapSe said:
The WoW people signing thing was in a Fry's in Cali at midnight PST, I think.

Cool, I didn't realize that the Fry's you are talking about is a 15 minute drive from me. Too bad I'm not getting WoW...

Realm - Mal'Ganis
Race - Orc
Class - Hunter
Name - Bourne

Reiterating, Mal'Ganis is a central PVP server. Right now the load is at medium. Anyone starting up in the orc town, feel free to look me up.

MrCheez

President/Creative Director of Grumpyface Studios
So no new patch? Lame =/

I was hoping for a launch-day patch with battlegrounds >_<

mint

Banned
Installing at the moment ;)

I just love the cd cover arts..amazing indeed.

Any final thoughts on a PVP server? haha

edit: Ok I'll join that server too sporks..looks like I got my friend to join that too. So shall we go ahead and confirm that our PVP server will be Mal'ganis?

Mjunter

Gotta wait for tomorrow it seems..I'll be on the Mal'Ganis server.

EDIT: Hmm..now I'm not so sure what server to go on. I may just head to the so-called big central pvp server, Archimonde.

mint

Banned
SA? Is that another forum? Its a good thing I was able to get my account name..someone took it in the OB :) But I won this round!!! Bwahahahaha

Oh btw:

name: Kotoko
Race: Undead
Class: not sure :\
Server: Mal'ganis (just to make sure to let everyone know again)

Stuggernaut

Grandma's Chippy
I'm reading loot lag is still in...that true?

EDIT : Oh, and holy crap where is the love...

Give WoW a sticky already :D

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
okay, officially signed up and logged in, name is doitsupan and im sittin pretty at level 3 in anvilmar.

MrCheez

Looks like my friends and I are going to the Icecrown PvE MST server. If any GAFfers on the west coast didn't want to go to the central server, feel free to come join us. :)

Ceros

I know for a fact me and Grey Fox are gonna be on the normal East servers. I'll see you guys tomorrow when i pick up the game.

AeroGod

Only 2 RP servers. Those mutha fuckers are going to be jam packed.

5 hours left until I get mine :p

Jesus 40 some servers, thats nuts. WoW rocks. NOw im worried about picking an underpopulated server :(

Belfast

Certainly seems as if everybody is on a different server. Great organizational skills guys! I'm still undecided on this. I could give it the free month, of course, but it'll have to wait til next week at least.

SyNapSe

And this is why I wont be going on Archimonde..

http://vnboards.ign.com/WoW_General_Board/b19789/79247694/?46

After reading that thread someone linked to on the SiN or whoever boards.. there is no way in hell I'm going on that server. It's going to be a total gankfest until you can get up to a decent level. Those people were talking about playing 18-20 hours a day for the next 6 days, and fully expected to be in the fifties in a week or so.

They are going to be sitting around all bored at level 60 a week and a half into the game and have nothing else to do but destroy lowbie zones.

Mjunter

Yeah..but every server will have someone like that. Powerlvlers are nothing new really. Besides they really can't do much in noob zones except kill the npcs who have a fast respawn time and can be avoided in contested zones alot. Hopefully also blizzard will have the honor system to help against guys like that also. Griefing will be part of the game in one form or another. People like that live for this stuff no matter how you play the game.

Going to go get my copy right now. :)

EDIT: Well Ferrio, everyone here has pretty much picked different servers cause of friends and playstyles. So there really isn't an official GAF server. I know you just wanna play alliance anyway. :)

MrCheez

Anyone in MST timezone looking for a PvE server? Remember, there is PvP on the PvE servers too, and battlegrounds are coming soon. ;)

Icecrown for teh win!!

*goes to get copy*

Jupiter

Just got it set up.
Troll
Mage
Name is Irregardless
Server is IceCrown PvE

I'll prolly also go to Central PvP Mal' whatever,but PvE will be my main game.

SyNapSe

Is anybody on? Is there still loot lag.. some people have been reporting this. Are all the Central PVP servers already under high load? Are there queue's?

I haven't been on since last night, but the friend I was grouping with did have the loot lag for a good 2 minutes. It only happened once in our 3 or so hours of playing. I'd imagine it might be more pronounced now that the rest of the world is logging in for the first time. :lol

Screaming_Gremlin

My QB is a Dick and my coach is a Nutt
Server: Mal'Ganis
Class: Human Warlock
Name: Alina (some bastard already took Aeryn)

I also have a Night Elf Druid named Elendura.

Mjunter

Name: Mjunter
Tauren Shaman
Server: Mal'Ganis

Notice all the central PVP servers are now high. So at least their will be plenty of fun. :)

AeroGod

IM on bleeding hollow

Dorran-- Tauren Druid

Skornn-- Orc Warlock

Shrike -- Undead Rogue

Also on Argent Dawn also,

Seamus -- Dwarf Hunter lvl 5

Add me to your friends list and i wil too once i get your names. WOW!

MrCheez said:
Anyone in MST timezone looking for a PvE server? Remember, there is PvP on the PvE servers too, and battlegrounds are coming soon. ;)

Icecrown for teh win!!

*goes to get copy*

I'm on Deathwing. Couple of my wussy friends are on Icecrown though.

Anyway, about halfway through level 14 now. Going to take a nap.

nataku

Ended up going to Mal'Ganis... no idea why. Seems everyone suddenly changed plans. :lol

Name: Finoria
Race/class: Night Elf Hunter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom