• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice 2 |OT| Grodd's Among Us

I wonder if the Evo champ sticks w/ the character that helped get him to the top.

Well there's some stuff like mb scoop launching higher so you can b3, if he's still ridiculous despite the nerfs maybe. otherwise no, play the meta.

I'm kinda shocked they didn't touch blue beetle.

JAXXX

I guess Aquaman mains will move to Black Adam, since he still seems really good.
There were NO mention of change to BLACK ADAM ORBS trait.

JAXXX

Wonder Woman- her back 2,3 is now plus on block
Wonder Woman- her forward 2,3 is now safe on block
The Recovery frames on her character TRAIT has been lowered
She can combo off her air shield now

RSTEIN

Comics, serious business!
My gameplan:

- Drop Aquaman
- Keep Black Adam
- Keep Wonder Woman (huge buffs!)
- Pick up Supes
- Darkseid?

JAXXX

Subzero- recieved No Changes

Swamp Thing - When his trait is active, Swamp has armor on his vine grab also can absorb a projectile.

Trait Recovers and activates faster

Trait stays active even when blocking.

Catwoman - J2 was adjusted to be aimed up a little bit.
B3 has more recovery on whiff. Hurt box adjusted. Reduced pushback on block
Reduce damage via damage scaling. No Armor on meter burn cat dash!!! Trait no longer has wakeup invincibility.

Atrocitus - Dextar moves (fireball-Sheild ect)now uses more trait bars.
F223 into Puke is now not a true block string.
The Opponent can duck the puke attack.
F22 into puke is STILL a true block string.

The Flash - BF2 (lightning punch) is now slightly faster.
Running man stance lost ability to combo in the corner for free, but gain a safe option off running man stance.
adjusted Damage scaling to trait combos

Harley Quinn - No Changes.

Green Lantern - No Changes

THE Batman - MB Batarangs frame advantage has been reduced.

Gorilla Grodd
- Health increased.
Stampede now does more damage. He can now cancel into telekenetic push and trait moves immediately after hitting trait. (NRS made it faster)
Infinite combo has been removed from the game.

Cheetah - Her 223 combo is now safe on block.
332 string now has advantage on block.

Poison Ivy - D2 now animates faster.
Adjested Hitbox on D2.
Vine TWIRL stance now has better damage.
Her combo damage has been increased overall.

Green Arrow - No Changes.

Doctor Fate - Glyph moves are less punishable on block

FireStorm
- No Changes ???

Darkseid - No Changes

Captain Cold - Hitbox has been adjustmented.
Less recovery on arctic trap.
Removed gap on the full screen ice wall.

Robin - F3 fixed. Can now aim far or close
F3. 212 sword hitboxes fixed. Swoop Mb fixed.

Braniac - Damage increased on a lot of different attacks.
Trait can now be held in. As long as he doesn't let it go, it wont go away on block or hit.

Bane - Increased Health.? MB moves now do more damage.
standing 1 is now faster.

Scarecrow - No Changes.

Xevren

Ivy is who I'm interested in most after patch, if she can anti air reliably I'll be super happy. Grodd being able to cancel trait activation into trait moves is awesome, kinda like how Nightwing did in the first. Brainiac trait changes are going to be amazing for him and really open things up, can't wait.

Eat a dick Aquaman.

Ivy is who I'm interested in most after patch, if she can anti air reliably I'll be super happy.

Yeah same that was my biggest issue with her. I'm shocked they didn't change the frame advantage on F3, though. It's a good thing I guess i'm gonna be playing more Ivy now.

sinkfla87

Some of these changes... LOL. Goddamnit NRS. Blue Beetle could have used some love. I don't like it when combo potential gets weakened with a character nerf, I feel like there were some other things they could have done to nerf fishman. Is b123 still plus on block?

Some of these changes... LOL. Goddamnit NRS. Blue Beetle could have used some love. I don't like it when combo potential gets weakened with a character nerf, I feel like there were some other things they could have done to nerf fishman. Is b123 still plus on block?

It's - on block now.

sinkfla87

It's - on block now.

Oh God bless America. Maybe I'll at least get you to your 2nd health bar now then, Crack :p. Nah, you'll still fuck me up with him haha. I think he'll still be getting used by some, and I don't think anyone is going to drop Adam :(.
Lack of Beetle changes is pretty shocking. I'm going to miss doing Grodd loops...

Oh God bless America. Maybe I'll at least get you to your 2nd health bar now then, Crack :p. Nah, you'll still fuck me up with him haha. I think he'll still be getting used by some, and I don't think anyone is going to drop Adam :(.
Lack of Beetle changes is pretty shocking. I'm going to miss doing Grodd loops...

lol. Well if I keep playing him i'd have to change some things. More 223 22 scoop mixups I guess. Although the risk/reward is so heavily in favor of blocking low, dunno. He still has tons of amazing tools.

bubumiao

Swamp Thing & Brainiac should get some more play hopefully, along with Captain Cold. I'm not sure how Poison Ivy is gonna be that much better. I like her stance thing, but I don't really know how to take full advantage of it. Sinkfla87, maybe you can explain some shit to me once the patch drops?

sinkfla87

lol. Well if I keep playing him i'd have to change some things. More 223 22 scoop mixups I guess. Although the risk/reward is so heavily in favor of blocking low, dunno. He still has tons of amazing tools.

Yeah I think he'll still be really good in the right hands, just not dumb broken as he was before. Trident still tracks so getting in is going to be a challenge :(. I'm glad my characters didn't get touched lol.

Grodd still has loops, just not infinite amount. Standard two.

Ah okay cool, now I don't have to be embarrased by dropping it haha.

Canary's buffs are about to make her stupid.

Time to win Evo.

bubumiao

Yesterday, apparently.
Hmm that's bizarre since you'd think Injustice 2 mobile would be the one that gets new content. Wonder if he could be the "unexpected" DLC character for the console version? In the film he wears a hoodie.
I mean, we're pretty sure that looks like Enchantress, right? I'm talking about the silhouette we think might be Azrael. I guess it's a stretch, his shoulders don't quite look like that's him.
injustice-2-silhouette-CU-full.jpg
2267.jpg

Ryce

I still say it's Azrael. The silhouette has shoulder pads and gauntlets, and the pose matches up perfectly to the Arkham model.

EeYzl6k.png

Just picked up the game so I purposely waited for this new patch to see who to main lol. Glad Sub-Zero is left alone and Ivy is getting buffed. Her anti air game is weak, so I'm pretty happy with the news.

As a Green Arrow main, I got exactly what I expected, nothing. Well, besides not having the ridiculous Aquaman matchup so one sided haha. Nice!

Ravelle

That presumed Rorshach in that silhouette has a too narrow waist though, you don't have that in a duster.

That said, it also might be Freddy Krueger.

Top Bottom