• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What's your favorite brand of underwear these days?

entremet

Over the last few years, I've moved away from cotton underwear and moved to more of these quick dry, breathable mesh type underwear.

I got into these from traveling, since they dry much quickly and pack much more easier, but most important they feel better.

I get the AIRism stuff from Uniqlo since they have best price/quality ratio I've found.

I heard Tani is good, but they are expensive AF--30 bucks per pair. Yeah no. Not for underwear lol.

Related: How to fold your underwear using the space saving KonMari method.

MoodyFog

I change between Emporio Armani ,CK and Polo, but I think Polo is actually the best in terms of comfort

butalala

Meundies would be good if they had a pee hole.

Edit:

Hanes boxer briefs are a good everyday choice. Pair of Thieves (I get them at Target, not sure if it's a store brand or not) are a nice upgrade from time to time.

Recently tried Marks cotton hipsters. Very nice material but the fit isn't as good as other brands. I find the bands too big on Uniqlo but otherwise they're great. H+M quality is low. I'm going to try Primark next time as they had a very good selection.

Adidas Climalite Boxer Briefs. In terms of comfort and performance, still the best I've bought.

http://www.academy.com/webapp/wcs/s...c-plaid^250390034238-sku^105314962-adType^PLA

10493940.jpg

I picked up some American Eagle underwear on sale a few weeks ago (10 for $30!) and oh my god, they're so comfortable and they have a wide variety of styles - boy briefs, thongs, cheeky, etc. I don't think I'm ever going back to Victoria's Secret. Not sure if they have good stuff for dudes, though.

I used to buy Old Navy boxers all the time, but I recently switched to Hanes ComfortBlend boxer briefs. It is one of the best decisions I've made. They really help when I am exercising.

My favorite are also ExOfficio, but the price causes me to use them for special occasions. I use them when I know I have to be outside for a considerable amount of time and most likely sweating a lot. No other brand comes close because they don't stink after sweating a ton in them. I have the Addidas mentioned and they are great for working out but the lack of pee hole and the fact they will stink immediately after any sweating makes them only ideal for working out.

I wear Calvin Klein boxers for sleeping (I hate boxer briefs for sleeping but for all other purposes they are great).

I have various other brands of boxer briefs, Uniqlo (good but a bit overrated IMO on here), Under Armor (great for working out as well, pricey), Calvin Klein (just good overall, a bit warm, the cotton ones I have)

These haynes X temp ones.

Most underwear is fucking soaked after 60-90 minutes of cardio.

X temp? I can bang out 10 miles AND lift and feel regular gross instead of disgusting.

joe2187

Banned
Well seeing as everytime I scroll down nearly every thread on GAF im staring at the underwear clad crotches of men wearing Jockey underwear.....it's Jockey Midway briefs.

1366077_Gray

It feels like I'm wearing nothing at all.....

Nothing at all

Nothing at all

Under Armour Boxerjock. You can often get some of the colors (most are fine) at a discount on Amazon, so instead of $20-$25, they're $9-$12.

8UZOVhy.jpg

nekkid

It doesn't matter who we are, what matters is our plan.
After buying a pair of A&F briefs I couldn't go back, and that's the only brand I now own - except for the ones I go running in which are just cheap and dispensable.

Brinbe

Cheap Walmart brand boxer briefs. I think they're George? Like a 4 pack for 12 bucks and they're as comfy and fine as any other brand.

Would never pay a lot for something so disposable.

JeffZero

Purple Drazi
If there's an ample supply of cloth and leather in the Hinterlands, I make boxers. If I manage to steal the silk from the Winter Palace, it's briefs.

Yazuka

Whatever fits, is clean and are cheap.
I don't buy a specific brand, I usually take what is cheaper and seems nice.
Worked out good so far.

louiedog

I also like Airism for hot days and when I'm going to be very active, but I also really like Uniqlo supima cotton boxer briefs. I've picked up a couple of pairs here and there when they go on sale and now they're my main every day pick.

Top Bottom