• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Little Witch Academia: Chamber of Time (PS4/PC) - 30 minutes of Gameplay.

WonderzL

Banned
Pretty much. Some lively animations during VN-dialogue portions is cute, but it doesn't look compelling to play in almost every other respect.

They seem to focus on their models looking good (they do!), but the animations are rough. The gameplay areas are the worst in that regard. Yikes. Really, Little Witch Academia deserved more polish.

Kouriozan

Animations and worst, the battle gameplay itself, looks very bad, disappointing.
Well at least it looks pretty in pictures!

RPGam3r

Thought the conversation animations looked good/lively, but the actual gameplay/battle system looks not good in anyway. Shame.

The fact that it's supposed to show more of the school and it's non main character students means I'm gonna have to get it either way. Just hope it's cheap on release.

I'm used to Namco's anime games being low budget and a bit janky, but the lack of animation there reminds me of Time & Eternity... I'll still get the game on PC, but it's putting me off importing the PS4 collector's edition.

Oh snap, it's an action RPG. I was expecting Akko
to be primarily shapeshifter based considering that's the only spell she's mastered.

So just like the anime then. I'll wait for reviews just in case though.

LOL what? That shit is clean as fuck. What the fuck you talking about?

Luigi87

If it averages out as "... It's okay" then it's the same level as the show!
The anime really was just okay, but I enjoyed it, and I wouldn't mind more.

Milijango

The combat has looked like nonsense since this was first revealed. Which is a shame because the Groundhog Day premise is a smart idea for recreating a Persona-like activity system on a smaller scale, and the world and characters are perfect for that.

But hey, the game's not even out. Disappointed by this but I won't write it off yet.

Hektor

Why must this be a beat'em up

Like who watched the show and thought yea let's make a beat'em up

The show is all about witches beating up other witches right

Grrrr

Top Bottom