• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Waypoint Thread: Vice City Stories

Salarians

HOW 👏🏻 DID 👏🏻 YOUR 👏🏻 BUDDY 👏🏻 FUCK 👏🏻 IT 👏🏻 UP 👏🏻

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Blizzard is just letting overwatch be to develop its own E-sports scene?

Trust me Patrick. Blizzard is investing a lot of its own development in order to establish Overwatch as an E-sport. Some of them very risky.

Mr. F

Banned
As a casual listener I enjoyed their e3 impressions so far, A Way Out sounds really promising and I hope they stick the landing.

On a side note, l wouldn't entirely mind if Danika took Danielle's place on the podcast..

Zackat

I too like Danika, but I think she should just be part of the normal show with everyone.

I have grown to really like this podcast. Rob and Austin work so well off each other, good stuff.

Audio could be better on the E3 podcasts, where is Tim Austin?

I hope Crowbar and Sickle appear on the giantbomb night show with Alex to start building the Nier GOTY defense

Jeffrey

Just wish their content was updated on a schedule better. Think I just got the final few podcasts on my feed over the weekend? Not sure why they don't upload their video podcasts to their YouTube channel.

I am making no comment on the suitability of the word "milk" (discussed in the most recent podcast) but "milking" is clearly a great word for that action of drawing the milk.

Mind blown - I never knew that Psych came before The Mentalist. It sucks that The Mentalist isn't even streaming on CBS's own service (and sucks more that Psych is no longer on netflix)

Hopefully Danika's doing okay. Based off her twitter she's had just the worst luck these past couple months when it comes to life events.

Trojan

On a side note, l wouldn't entirely mind if Danika took Danielle's place on the podcast..

I agree. I don't want to sound too negative on Danielle because she seems like a genuinely good human being, but I think Danica is way more interesting. Danielle is all over the place and drops so many bad jokes that it does more to distract the conversation then to move it forward.

I agree. I don't want to sound too negative on Danielle because she seems like a genuinely good human being, but I think Danica is way more interesting. Danielle is all over the place and drops so many bad jokes that it does more to distract the conversation then to move it forward.

Why not both? :)

Top Bottom