• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Justice League - Comic-Con Sneak Peek

No Lanterns

giphy.gif

Betty

Banned
why oh why is there a trend of showing a preview of the trailer before the trailer in every trailer now?

It's a waste of time, just show us the trailer!

Batman talking about Superman making people see the good in themselves lol

Did he? Did he really?

Not really...WB likes to remind people why they like Superman without actually displaying it in the recent films...

Which is why Captain America is currently a better Superman in the MCU.

Hope they can do better with this film though, fingers crossed.

Not only is Batman straight up LYING about Superman's effect on the populace (because that's sure as shit not what the films themselves seemed to suggest or push) but I like how the entire first half of the trailer is basically positioning the film as a Wonder Woman sequel.

And then Steppenwolf just kinda... roams the earth and hits the dirt with an axe every now and again.

BY2K

Membero Americo
Why would Superman go to Alfred after coming back to life?

Unless it's Nightwing?

Lmao, this is absurdly nitpicky and hyperbolic.

I will agree, but the dodge just bothered me.

It's clear to me that even if she hadn't dodged, the bullet wouldn't have hit her. Not even close.

Unless my perspective is fucked.

Magwik

Banned
BUT WHO?! DICK?!

The scene is just constructed in a way that doesn't scream Supes.
You have the trailer talking about the absence of Superman only for it to end with Batman knowing Superman would show up?
It's probably someone coming to help bring him back, or Hal.

Not only is Batman straight up LYING about Superman's effect on the populace (because that's sure as shit not what the films themselves seemed to suggest or push) but I like how the entire first half of the trailer is basically positioning the film as a Wonder Woman sequel.

I mean that's what we all wanted, right

Supes to be happier post-rebirth

Wonder Woman getting more of a focus

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Looks cool. I like the idea of Earth being ripe for the picking without Superman or the protection of the Green Lanterns.

Looks good, can't wait to see it.

The one thing that kind of bothers me is how they kept saying, Superman was this symbol of hope and how the whole world mourns for him. I never felt that in both Man of Steel and BvS. And I may have remembered it wrong but weren't there a lot of people protesting against him and criticising him?

BY2K

Membero Americo
Also, the trailer makes a very clear reference to Batman Returns.

The Tim Burton Batman movies are canon in the DCEU?

Boke1879

The scene is just constructed in a way that doesn't scream Supes.
You have the trailer talking about the absence of Superman only for it to end with Batman knowing Superman would show up?
It's probably someone coming to help bring him back, or Hal.

LEX

Davey Cakes

Looks alright. I think I just don't particular like this "world" that much. The characters. The look. It's going to be a hard sell.

I liked it as a whole, but it kind of feels like the action and the joking stuff are from two completely different movies, what with the way each is shot and colored.

Exactly. Really hope this isn't a Fant4stic situation were its gonna be EXTREMELY obvious what was the original script and what was reshoots done to "Marvel it up."

Why would Superman go to Alfred after coming back to life?

Unless it's Nightwing?

I would love that I just want to see members of the Batfamily on the big screen especially if its Nightwing. Seriously Batdad is best Batman I want to see their relationship.

Top Bottom