• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What games are you hoping to purchase for cheap Black Friday?

jmizzal

Star Wars Battlefront 2 comes out a week before black friday, do those game usually go on sale?

I might get 2K18 Switch

I'll be on the lookout for Nier, Nioh, and Yakuza 0.

If I see a nice deal on a switch or some fall titles I might bite on that as well.

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
Star Wars Battlefront 2 comes out a week before black friday, do those game usually go on sale?

I might get 2K18 Switch

Its an EA game, maybe not Black Friday but I guarantee it'll be on sale less than a month after release.

Josh5890

My main purchase will be a micro sd card. After that maybe Horizon, Neir, Mario Rabbids (I doubt it) and maybe Nioh.

chefbags

Arms, KH 1.5/2.5 and KH 2.8, maybe Assassin's Creed Origins will have a small sale but I doubt it.

Battlefield 1, Pokken, and The Last Guardian. I think that's it for now lol.

Consoles I got are PS4 and Switch of course.

Strike

Gravity Rush 2
Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition
Resident Evil: Revelations
Resident Evil: Revelations 2
Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
Dishonored: Death of the Outsider
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered
Little Nightmares: Complete Edition

If none of them aren't on sale beforehand.

Either a cheap PS4 (even a used base model from GameStop will do) with Horizon, both Kingdom Hearts collections, and Bloodborne or a QHD monitor with gysnc and a keypad with a thumbstick. The PS4 and games are far more likely to be on sale, but I'd prefer a new monitor more than anything.

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
GT Sport, Prey, Yakuza 0, Horizon: Zero Dawn, Uncharted: Lost Legacy, Skyrim VR or Switch (haven't decided), and L.A. Noire are all on my black Friday radar.

B2G1 week should also be coming up soon.

Edit: oh shit, I'm also eyeing a PS4 Pro or Xbox One S. Just depends on which company offers a better deal.

Hoping to pick up Yakuza 0 and Resident Evil 7. Already pre-ordered Super Mario Odyssey

Would love to see some Switch and 3DS games for cheap but I'm not expecting it

I plan on buying a laptop so I probably won't buy too many games. But I do want to pick up Shadow of War and The Evil Within 2 if those games go on sale.

Shadow of War and a PS+ subscription for cheap is my ideal. We'll see if it happens though; I don't want to spend over $40 on Shadow of War.

Garraboa

Skyrim Switch. Yeah, I know, like less than a week after it launches, but I want my portable Elder Scrolls fix for a song, dammit.

Not just Black Friday but the holiday sales I try and get the annual sports games I refuse to pay full price.

Plus:

Nier
Super Lucky Tale
Uncharted 4

Ones I have my eye on.

South Park
Pokken
Metroid Samus Returns
Fire Emblem Warriors
Marvel VS Capcom
Sonic Forces

That's probably it. Hoping Best Buy pulls a B2G1 to stack with GCU or something.

Jigolo

Nier: Automata, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (digital), Crash Bandicoot, Modern Warfare remastered, KH 1.5 & 2.5 HD

That's about all I can think of at this point

Top Bottom