• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends |OT19| Three-Fifths of a Thread

Frimaire

I created a temp discord. Guess it's easier than I thought. Gonna spread it through PMs. Please don't share the link in public as people from other sites are trying to find ways into it. Gonna be slow at sending invites though since I'm at work all night, but feel free to PM eachother.

Oh, well that saved me some time, once I get in I can help with sending out invites, I think there's a 10 minute limit on PS right now...

Oh geez... you can only PM 1 person at a time on GAF. Gonna take awhile.

edit... and only 1 every 10 minutes

Guess it's up to y'all to pass the link around.

Village

I created a temp discord. Guess it's easier than I thought. Gonna spread it through PMs. Please don't share the link in public as people from other sites are trying to find ways into it. Gonna be slow at sending invites though since I'm at work all night, but feel free to PM eachother.

send it to me

ShadyK54

CE6fdlSVAAI5RDL.jpg:large

Edit: ^ Damnit lol.

Could I get an invite? I barely made my mark on this site before... You know... Would really like to keep up and get to know folks here better.

Frimaire

Just to make sure everyone knows, we're not sending out individual invites anymore, use the quote to reveal link in Noblesseoblige's post on this page to get into the Discord.
I think it's only good for like 24 hours.

If someone wouldn't mind PMing me the discord, that'd be rad.

I'm TobyTobes on there, but same avatar if you see me join (if i get invited).

Top Bottom