• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Do you a have personal "command center'?

taybul

No, but I do have a dungeon.

dkush40.jpg

Mhm.

Tadaima

Thank you!

I have a 27" 1440p (late 2013 iMac) so I got a 27" 1440p IPS to match, it's an ASUS PB278Q, 60hz, not super expensive. It has full height/tilt/swivel which is also great for a standing desk setup. You need Mini DisplayPort to DisplayPort cable to get 1440p from a Mac.

The keyboard and mouse stand is actually an 'as seen on TV' product called the Stand n' Type. I like it because it collapses flat and I can slide the whole shebang under the shelf the monitor sits on. The black box the monitor is standing on is actually just a black wooden box I had built and painted for something else, I just repurposed it. You could use about anything though

Damn, abload rotated my pic I think lol

Thanks for the reply and the additional photo. I'll have a look on Amazon for a solution similar to this.

Apt101

I just have a 27" monitor and use my iPad as a second screen. If I really need something else (rarely) I also have room on my desk for my Chromebook, laptop, or Shield.

Wvrs

I just have a TV and my phone, maybe if I stayed in once place for a while I'd set up something but I move too often. Dream of buying a gaming PC but a tower is just too inconvenient to hulk around.

br3wnor

Nah, don't have the right setup in my house currently. Have the big TV connected to my PS4 in the living room, but that's the extent of it. Once we get our first few years of projects/upgrades on the house done (Windows, roof, upstairs, boring shit) then I can start working on my basement. Have a lot of ideas but it will be much more dungeon than "command center".

71723753.jpg

With a laptop to my left and a 48" wall mounted swivel TV above me. Charging within easy reach on my right is the Vita and 3dsxl.

This is legit, nice.

Dougald

I have a desk in my home office with a couple 27" monitors, but I'm only there while I work. I prefer spending time with the wife in the living room (which is why I've pretty much stopped PC gaming in the last 10 years)

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Sort of?

qZYJpWv.jpg

Have my TV right next to this too

rickyson1

I guess? I have a computer with two monitors that I use for most things

i've been wanting to get a third but the main thing stopping me is id have to get another desk for that which i've just been flat out too lazy to do

lustrate

I have two 27" 4K ASUS monitors, a 15" MacBook Pro on a stand, a home-built PC running Fedora 26, and an iPad mini that I have on occasionally. I mostly just use the PC, though.

PZzMxZi.jpg

Top Bottom