• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Itagaki celebrating Lakers victory

Splatt

Gahiggidy said:
By the way, has there ever been a game that let you play as a police office on riot patrol duties. Seems like it could be a pretty fun scenario.

IIRC, there's a PSP game that fits your description.

Nakazato

Bernbaum said:
2hd00u8.jpg

140yvjm.jpg

24pe806.jpg
:lol :lol :lol

GONz

Konami's presenters going nutcase during the E3 conference, Kojima's having his own in some bathroom in a hotel in Paris (toilet paper, small doll dans free massage included), Itagaki caught smiling in a Laker's victory celebration video... What's next???:lol

I think the bald gentleman is a THQ person. He just looks so THQ'ish... the sort of competent but that very interesting kind of guy you would expect working at THQ.

THQ is pretty big and well known. but they don't exactly fry eggs in the toilet like Ubi, EA and Acti... Yet they are still relevant.
THQ will always be my heroes for publishing Conker's Bad Fur Day in Europe... I promised my first born for the shit they did back then. Might be why I should'nt have kids.

Anyways... Mad props to THQ to take Itagaki to a bar where they are showing the lakers! Hopefully he can apply it for Devil's Third!

Kayhan said:

oh my gawd, that reminds me of the new Katy Perry video, with snoop dog, Califfornia Gurls...

It's so mesmorising. It's like someone took Itagakis facial skin and used it for pizza crust, and combined it with this.

"You caught a wild Itakagi!"
:lol

Vigilant Walrus said:
I think the bald gentleman is a THQ person. He just looks so THQ'ish... the sort of competent but that very interesting kind of guy you would expect working at THQ.

THQ is pretty big and well known. but they don't exactly fry eggs in the toilet like Ubi, EA and Acti... Yet they are still relevant.
THQ will always be my heroes for publishing Conker's Bad Fur Day in Europe... I promised my first born for the shit they did back then. Might be why I should'nt have kids.

Anyways... Mad props to THQ to take Itagaki to a bar where they are showing the lakers! Hopefully he can apply it for Devil's Third!

You know, every time I read your posts I read them as if Keroro was saying them in the exact pose he has in the avatar, and let me tell you it sounds awesome.

mm04

How frickin random is that? At first I thought it was in Staples Center, but now that I find out it's some random pizza joint, that makes it funnier.

Oh and :lol at diddlyD finding a new way to bitch about the GAF servers while being banned here.

SpacePirate Ridley said:
You know, every time I read your posts I read them as if Keroro was saying them in the exact pose he has in the avatar, and let me tell you it sounds awesome.

That might be the biggest compliment I have ever gotten, virtual or real life:)

FoxHimself said:
That might be the saddest post I have ever read.

Im sure he was only joking, an exageration of being pleased by a fun compliment. Dont understand why you have to be so harsh.
BTW yours is also an exageration, as im sure you have read more pathetic posts around here every day.

Branduil

Dirk Nowitzki is a better basketball player and human being than Kobe Bryant

:D :D

On a side note,the Celtics were robbed.

Top Bottom