• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Love Live! School Idol Festival ALL STARS announced for 2018 (iOS/Android)

PnkEPFC.png
oA72XvS.png
U55zf53.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdmfBacKfr4

Announced on the Love Live TGS stream today
KLAB Games
new app
3DCG
Features μ's, Aqours, and PDP

Official Site

chrono01

Just as I was starting to build up a decent amount of UR in School Idol Festival...

Time to do it all over again!

I bailed on School Idol Festival after Fire Emblem Heroes happened (though not before grabbing the Devil Nico UR). Time will tell if I'm free from Idol Hell for good this time.

chrono01

Already in the OP but thanks!

Says here that the groups will interact and support each other in stories

There will be skill trees for the idols (maybe like the one for UtaPri I'm guessing) and you'll get bonuses for linking SIF and SIFAS to a SIF ID and playing both
Well, I'm officially blind I guess. I'll blame the beautiful key visual for me not noticing!

I'm excited to see more customization in this one. That was one of my major complaints with SIF as, aside from stickers which were pretty basic, it didn't allow you much freedom in tweaking things. I doubt I'll have enough time to play both, though. :/

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Still annoyed by their choice of N idols.

Mutsuki Takamagahara is better than those three wigglytigglies put together.

Pachael

LLSIF PDP was such a great placeholder title though.

Still, can't wait for the Global version to link the accounts up.

Yaari

HYPE

Yoooo

Don't care for aqours and have no idea what PDP is, but μ's lives on! Yay

PDP will just be a new group of girls that I expect they added so they can release content on a more frequent basis, I guess thats the main idea behind it.
Kind of what Bandori has been doing.

I'm very excited for this game since other mobile rhythm game stepped it up making LLSIF look very dated now. I hope they will release something good.

rpmurphy

Wow, finally. CG's on its third year already, so maybe Love Live will take back a spot on my active gacha game list.

Yaari

Is LLSIF getting a 3DCG update too? I was reading about a poll about customes to be given the 3DCG update but a little unsure what it ment.

Top Bottom