• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

official buy/trade/sell thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Selling:

My Wii System Complete with original box and cords (MINT) would like $210 (insurance & shipping is included in price):

DSCF8467.jpg

It works like a day 1 unit. Only thing I have noticed is that I got a screen a few times where it told me to turn it off and back on... It worked perfect after that (I dunno if it was the game I was playing or something).

I have over 4-5 hundred dollars worth of Virtual Console & Wii Ware titles on it, so I am looking for a bit more than the "Usual" Used Wii system. Some of the games include:
-Mario 1, 2, 3, lost levels, world, RPG, 64, kart, kart 64, paper,
-Zelda 1, 2, 3, Ocarina, Donkey Kong Country 1, 2, 3, Sin and Punsihment, Starfox 64
-Metroid/Super Metroid, Kirby, Punch out, Super Punch Out, Kid Icarus
-Sonic 1, 2 genesis, and 1, 2 on master system, BoogerMan, Earthworm Jim, Golden Axe
-Bit.Trip 1 & 2, Bonsai Barber, Tetris Party, Adventure Island, NyxQuest, Dr.Mario

**Warning, since these games were on my console before I transferred them to my new system (via nintendo themselves doing it over the phone, so it was legit);
they may not work if you wish to download new ones. I haven't visited the Wii Shop Channel, because I don't want those to go away. I did play online with it in
animal crossing and brawl, but all the games are working perfect. Tested about 3 games on SD card, and on System itself**

PM For info, or more photos!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DSi XL Bronze Edition. Doesn't have the box that originally came with it, but I will include the Maroon carry case with it. Looking for $150.00 Shipped with insurance.
Only 1 TINY TEENY scratch on the bottom screen, and I didn't even know it was there until I was taking pictures/cleaned it up. :p

**comes with these downloaded games!**

-Earthworm Jim
-Rayman
-Frogger Returns
-Dr Mario Express
-Airplane Chase
-Looksley's Line Up
-Photo Dojo
-Brain Age Math
-Brain Age Arts & Letters
-Photo Clock

DSCF8455-1.jpg
DSCF8451-1.jpg
DSCF8447-1.jpg
DSCF8453-1.jpg

You need to be in the light just perfect to see this bad boy's micro-scratch. :p

And of course the charger comes with it as well. Please PM me offers, or suggestions. Also feel free to negotiate pricing of any games you want with it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also; Selling my DS game library. Wouldn't mind sending multiple games out for discounts (or with the DS) Just PM me offers :)

DSCF8464.jpg
DSCF8443.jpg

All come with original art, case and book/inserts. I usually leave even the club nintendo codes alone, but some are used.

Buy All for Only $80 shipped anywhere in the US! ($30ish savings):D

Pokemon Platinum: $20 shipped
Tetris Party DS: $21 shipped *kinda pending lol*
Mario & Luigi BIS: $20 shipped
Pokemon Diamond: $12 shipped
Zelda Phantom Hourglass: $14 shipped
Zelda Spirit Tracks: $22 shipped
(Not Pictured)
Action Replay DSi with Disc and Cable: $16

Other Stuff I am selling:

DSCF8462.jpg

All are Mint/Complete;

-No More Heroes 2: $20.00 shipped
-A boy and his blob: $15.00 shipped
-Pikmin NPC: $12.00 shipped
-Super Smash Bros Brawl: $28.00 shipped
-Sin & Punishment (played 1 time): $40.00 shipped
-Zack & Wiki: $15.00 shipped

DSCF8459.jpg
DSCF8458.jpg

-Disney Blu: $18.00, District 9 & Hangover: $15.00, All others: $10.00

DSCF8463.jpg

South Park Seasons 1-10 are $13.00 each shipped 11 & 12 are $18.00 each. If you want complete series, PM before anyone buys 1, and get all for only $100.00.

DSCF8468.jpg

NES system complete with Zapper (gray) and 2 controllers up for $35.00. Have a Super NES with 2 controllers missing the video cord but have super ghouls & ghosts for $35.00. (will get free random sports games too with super nes). GoldenEye for N64 for $10.00

Have used this forum here a quite a bit. Ebay account has 31 feedback (about 5 or something in 6 months I think) NEVER have EVER had a negative feedback! :)

PM WITH OFFERS OR SUGGESTIONS. WILL BE HAPPY TO SHIP ANYWHERE, JUST PM FOR QUOTE.

Got a copy of Record of Agarest War to sell, the US release for the 360 comes with everything, the box is a little beat up because of how flimsy it is, but everything else is in good condition (the mouse pad and pillow case have never been used) and the game and soundtrack are in mint condition. Not shipping outside the US, and I'd like to get $35 shipped for it.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Chorazin. If you didn't see your PM.

Here is my car.
2a9iZl.jpg

Here is the hole in my gas tank that appeared.
qlUjsl.jpg

I do apologize, but I have to replace my fuel tank. It's going to cost what I had set aside for the camera. I can't buy it off of you. I'm sorry, man.

Kerrinck

MidnightScott said:
I created a Google Document that can be edited by select people of the forum for feedback purposes. However, if we were to go through with it, we would need an Op to add the link to the first post in the forum.

If anyone wants to volunteer to edit the file on a regular basis, just let me know. Please PM your feedback to Zaraki_Kenpachi or me.

http://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1Zmbo8VWTXp2qhR2_QmFS7TJY44ZvTJ-QRYSbg65Gj1U

Thanks for doing this, should be pretty helpful if people keep contributing.
As for redshoepaul, the douchebag continues to ignore me and even posts this http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=22311636&postcount=296 so yeah avoid him at all costs.

I had some great experiences in this thread, about 10 positives and 1 negative so hopefully scum like him does not scare anyone away from here.

Kerrinck said:
MidnightScott said:
I created a Google Document that can be edited by select people of the forum for feedback purposes. However, if we were to go through with it, we would need an Op to add the link to the first post in the forum.

If anyone wants to volunteer to edit the file on a regular basis, just let me know. Please PM your feedback to Zaraki_Kenpachi or me.

http://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1Zmbo8VWTXp2qhR2_QmFS7TJY44ZvTJ-QRYSbg65Gj1U

Thanks for doing this, should be pretty helpful if people keep contributing.
As for redshoepaul, the douchebag continues to ignore me and even posts this http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=22311636&postcount=296 so yeah avoid him at all costs.

I had some great experiences in this thread, about 10 positives and 1 negative so hopefully scum like him does not scare anyone away from here.

Really? I confronted him and got this

RedShoePaul said:
Hahah #
Ok well between me and the other guy, it's taken care of, I've had DQ reserved and paid off before I even began talking to the person I owe money too. Don't come in to a totally different topic and white knight for him man, hahah.

I would just PM a mod explaining the situation and ask for him to get banned. He's obviously a scam artist and doesn't deserve to be on this board anymore.

TheFreshPrince

For Sale:

Nintendo DS:
Pokemon SoulSilver -- BRAND NEW -- $35 shipped
Dragon Quest IX -- BRAND NEW -- $34 shipped

Sony PSP:
Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker -- BRAND NEW -- $32 shipped

PM me with interest!

Rippa

Long Time Lurker here. I have a few games for sale only. All games are in mint condition. Most games were only played until completion and have been sitting in their original cases since. In other words, they are lightly used. PM offers please. I will provide pictures of case, disc and manual upon request.

Xbox 360

Conan
Condemned 2
Fight Night Round 3
Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter
Kane & Lynch: Dead Men
Medal of Honor: Airborne
Mercenaries 2
Pocket Bike Racer
Project Gotham Racing 3
Project Gotham Racing 4
Rainbow Six: Vegas
Saints Row
Saints Row 2
Soldier of Fortune Payback
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed
Stuntman: Ignition
The Club
The Orange Box
Tomb Raider: Legend
Turok

PS3

007: Quantum of Solace
Alone in the Dark: Inferno
Assassin's Creed 2
Battlefield: Bad Company
Bioshock
Blitz: The League 2
Burnout: Paradise
Damnation
Dark Sector
Fallout 3
Far Cry 2
Ferrari Challenge
Folklore
Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter 2
Gran Turismo 5: Prologue (Japanese Version)
Heavenly Sword
Lair
LittleBigPlanet
Madden 07
Madden 09
Marvel: Ultimate Alliance
Mirror's Edge
MLB 2K7
MLB The Show 08
MLB The Show 09
Motor Storm
Motor Storm: Pacific Rift
NBA Street: Homecourt
Need for Speed: Carbon
Ninja Gaiden Sigma
Prince of Persia
Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time
Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Distruction
Resistance: Fall of Man
Resistance 2
Socom: Confrontation
Spider-Man 3: Collector's Edition
Stranglehold: Collector's Edition
The Bourne Conspiracy
The Darkness
The Elder Scolls IV: Oblivion
Unreal Tournament 3
Wanted
Warhawk

Big stack of shit to sell, need money and don't need a backlog of games I'll never play.

All items have original cases, manual, packaging. Selling within United States only please, prices do no include shipping. PM for package weight and zipcode to calculate shipping:

PSP:

Ikkitousen Eloquent Fist LE $60 - All LE items are in original packaging and toy is unopened.
Dynasty Warriors: Strikeforce $10, sealed / new
Monster Hunter: Freedom Unite $10, sealed / new
SFA3 Max $10, sealed / new
Undead Knights $10, used one of UMD case clasps is broken so case won't fully close

NDS:

Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings $10, sealed / new
Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon $10, sealed / new

PS3:

Armored Core: For Answer, $15
BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger LE $20
Soul Calibur IV LE $15, DLC code used. Shirt still sealed.

Wii:

Ultimate Shooting Collection $10

360:

Banjo Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts / Viva Pinata double pack $10, sealed / new
Bayonetta $20

DVD TV:

24 Season 7, $10

All items will be shipped in padded mailer. LE items shipped in small box to accommodate size of packaging. PM if interested.

Doodlebug

I have some PAL things I'd like to sell. More than anything, I suppose, I'm looking to off-load it. I'm not sure when I'll actually have time to package and send anything; perhaps a week or so. In the meantime I'd just like to put this up for anyone to communicate an interest in anything I have.

Xbox 360, bundled together:

1 Arcade console (Falcon, MFR date: 2008-07-10) -- great condition, only used periodically during 2009
1 20GB hard drive -- from previous now-defunct console
1 256MB memory card
1 wireless controller -- barely used; was using a wired one for the most-part
1 AC adaptor with relevant cable
1 composite cable with scart adaptor
1 5m Ethernet cable (Cat5, grey)
1 wired microphone headset (official) -- can't remember using it much

Playstation 2, bundled together:

1 Playstation 2 Slim console -- mostly used as DVD player but not for a while
1 DualShock 2 controller
1 AC adaptor with relevant cable
1 composite cable with scart adaptor
1 8MB memory card (official, black)

Nothing of the above has its original packaging, but all will still be well bubble-wrapped and boxed.

The following games come with their manuals and discs in great to excellent condition unless otherwise stated.

Xbox 360 games:

Bioshock -- there are two small cracks in the transparent plastic across the spine of the box
Burnout: Paradise
Crackdown
Dead Rising -- has a similar crack in the same place as Bioshock's; not sure of cause
Eragon -- was a gift, never played; will bundle free with another game if wanted
Fable II
Gears of War
Gears of War 2 -- just noticed the box also contains a Flashback map pack code + 48 hour Live Gold card, unscratched
Grand Theft Auto IV -- has a small tear at the top of the map, caused while removing by the clip securing it
Halo 3
Mass Effect
Mirror's Edge
Saints Row
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

Xbox games:

Driv3r
Fable
Half-Life 2
Halo (Classics)
Ninja Gaiden -- wasn't originally mine, inch scratch on disc; plays great
Pariah
Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory
Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic (Classics) -- a few small scratches but still plays great
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords -- same as above
The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind -- wasn't originally mine, map a little used-looking; all else great
The Matrix: Path of Neo -- no transparent plastic cover or paper cover of box; great otherwise
Tomb Raider: Legend

Playstation 2 games:

Final Fantasy X (Platinum)
Final Fantasy XII
God of War (Platinum)

Playstation things:

Grand Theft Auto Limited Edition (includes soundtrack CD) -- a crack on one end of the case, scratches on the back
Time Crisis (Platinum) + G-con45 light gun bundle -- original box a little worn around the edges; condition otherwise good
Official memory card (transparent grey) -- free with either of the above if wanted

DS games:

Big Brain Academy
Final Fantasy III
Pokémon Pearl Version

Game Boy + Game Boy Advance games:

Super Mario Land (GB)*
Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins (GB)*
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past + Four Swords (GBA, Player's Choice)

* These have no boxes or manuals, only transparent hard-plastic cases.

PC games:

Age of Mythology
Baldur's Gate 4 in 1 boxset (Bladur's Gate 1 and 2 with the Tales of the Sword Coast and Throne of Bhaal expansions) -- didn't come with a manual
Diablo II (BestSeller Series)
Diablo II: Lord of Destruction (BestSeller Series)
Doom 3
Enter the Matrix
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City -- has some crosses, tallies and a few scribbles that I inked on the map while searching for hidden packages a long time ago
Hitman 2
Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time
SimCity 4 Deluxe Edition
Star Wars: Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy -- minimal scratches on disc
Star Wars: Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast -- same as above
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind, Game of the Year Edition -- don't recall getting a manual
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, Game of the Year Edition -- practically new
Totally Unreal (Unreal Tournament '99, Unreal and Unreal: Return to Na Pali)

All postage costs will be covered by any price offers, so just offer a humble inclusive price to get it to you and it's yours. I'll accept PayPal. If you want more information on or pictures of anything, just ask. I'll do my best to get back to you ASAP. Like I said, however, it might be a week before I'm ready to send anything, more-so the console bundles.

Tedesco!

I've decided to part ways with my Criterion Collection. 4 Titles (Hard Boiled, Killer, Silence of the Lambs, and Beastie Boys) were involved in a flood. The discs are fine, but the artwork has suffered a bit of water damage. I want to unload all titles at once. I'm looking to trade for Nikon related camera equipment, but I'll be open to other offers.

The Third Man - Bluray (OOP)
Curious Case of Benjamin Buttons - Bluray

400 Blows (original)
Armageddon
The Beastie Boys Anthology
Brazil
Chasing Amy
Dazed and Confused
Dead Ringers (OOP)
Do The Right Thing
Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
Hard Boiled (OOP)
Hidden Fortress
The Killer (OOP)
Kwaidan
The Last Temptation of Christ
The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou
The Life of Brian
Man Bites Dog
Ran (OOP)
Rashoman
Robocop (OOP)
The Rock
The Royal Tenenbaums
Rushmore
The Samurai Trilogy
Sanjuro (original)
The Seventh Seal
Sid and Nancy (OOP)
Silence of the Lambs (OOP)
Straw Dogs (OOP)
Traffic
Yojimno (original)

Chorazin

Chorazin said:
Post for new page!

Selling my Nikon D40 DSLR camera! Looks and works like mint, and comes with the manual, neck strap, camera body and 18-55mm lens!

I will also be including a 2gig SD card and a nice Lowepro camera bag!

Looking for $275 shipped in the US, and I take Paypal!

94f4e348.jpg

6c21d6c4.jpg

0827c672.jpg

Bumping my camera with a price drop, person who wanted it ran into car problems, can't fault them for backing out. :)

Also for sale: Kindle 2 International, mint condition! Some with official leather fold back case and charger, looking for $140 shipped!!

IMG_0363.jpg

IMG_0362.jpg

IMG_0361.jpg

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Drkirby said:
Selling the Japanese Version of Gyakuten Saiban 4

Justice1.jpg

Justice2.jpg

$10 Shipped (Price for US buyers, international buyers welcome though)
Alright, lowered the price a bit. There has to be some AA fan out there that wants the Japanese version of 4.

Zing

Banned
The Take Out Bandit said:
Big stack of shit to sell, need money and don't need a backlog of games I'll never play.

No offense, but I found it funny that you say a "big stack of shit" and then proceed to list a paltry 13 games.

leroidys

Hi Gaf, I'm doing some cleaning out of backlog I'm never going to get to. I have 100% positive feedback across many transactions on GAF, both as buyer and seller, and 100% positive on ebay as well. I can link to feedback at request. All items are complete and in great shape. Please PM me with offers.

2nsm9w4.jpg

DS GAMES
-Trace Memory
-Final Fantasy Tactics A2
-Super Princess Peach
-Ganbare Goemon (JP)
-Contra 4
-Game & Watch Collection (JP)
-Bangai-O Spirits
-New International Track and Field
-New Super Mario Bros.
-Soul Bubbles
NOT PICTURED
-Pokemon Platinum
-Pokemon Heart Gold (w/ original packaging + pokewalker)

264m2s5.jpg

Wii/PS2/GC

-Super Mario Galaxy
-NPC Pikmin
-Mario Kart Wii (complete with original box and wii wheel, not pictured)
-Katamari Damacy
-Gradius V
-Rogue Squadron III
-Zelda Four Swords
-Super Smash Bros. Melee

ncgo7p.jpg

PSX/PS3

-Einhander
-Valkyria Chronicles

Thanks for looking!

Please send me your offers and we shall work something out.

-accepts Paypal (Personal type or you pay fees), Postal MOs, and Cash (at your own risk)
-if you want pix of something, just ask and I will gladly provide ^_^
-All items are complete unless noted

Halo ODST (SEALED)
Record of Agarest War

PS3
Hot Shots Golf: Out of Bounds (sealed)
Street Fighter IV Collector's Edition (all CE contents untouched, Blu-Ray still sealed)

PS2
Ace Combat 5: The Unsung War
Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance II
The King of Fighters 2000 & 2001
Shadow of the Colossus
Shining Force EXA (SEALED however, it has an indentation on the lower right section of the front)
Simple 2000 Series Vol. 58: The Gekai
Suikoden V
Yakuza 2

PS1
D (longbox version, hinges broken, some scratches)
Mega Man X4 (Greatest Hits packaging but non GH disc, mint)
Pocket Fighters (disc only)
Silent Hill
Soul Blade (Greatest Hits, mint)

Blu-Ray
Swordfish

GBA
Drill Dozer (cart only)

DVD Singles/Movies
Basilisk Vol 1 LE, 2, 3, 6 LE (sealed) +artbox)
Beck Vol 1-4, 6 + artbox
Cromartie High School Vol 1 + artbox
Death Note Vol. 1 w/bonus calendar (sealed)
Death Note Vol. 4 Limited Edition (sealed)
Final Fantasy: Advent Children
Full Metal Panic! Vol 2 - 7
Glass Fleet Vol 1 + artbox (sealed)
Doki Doki School Hours Vol. 1 w/ art box (sealed)
InuYasha 01: Down the Well - Action Pack (includes 1st two mangas w/ DVD in slipcase, mini-poster, and playing card) (sealed)
Jin-Roh: The Wolf Brigade
Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny Vol 4 (sealed)
Negima! Vol 2 (sealed)
Negima! Vol 3 (sealed)
Negima! Vol 4 (sealed)
Neon Genesis Evangelion Vol 1 + artbox (sealed)
Noir Vol 1 + artbox
Scrapped Princess Vol 1
Shingu: Secret of the Stellar Wars Vol 1 + artbox
Shuffle Vol 6 (sealed)
Sin: The Movie Special Edition
Steel Angel Kurmui Vol 4 (sealed)
Super Gals! Vol. 1 w/ artbox (sealed)
Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle Vol 1 + artbox (sealed)
Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle Vol 2

DVD Sets
009-1 Complete Collection(individual DVDs, artbox)
Ah! My Goddess: Flights of Fancy (individual DVDs + artbox)
Ai Yori Aoshi + Ai Yori Aoshi Enishi - Complete Set (individual DVDs)
Air Gear Complete Collection (individual DVDs + artbox)
Air TV Complete Collection (individual DVDs, SEALED, artbox)
Arc The Lad Complete Collection (brick pack)
Black Blood Brothers Complete Series (SEALED individual DVDs)
Black Cat (individual DVDs + artbox)
Blue Gender Complete Collection (individual DVDs)
Bludgeoning Angel Dokuro-Chan Complete Collection
Chrono Crusade Complete Series (artbox + DVDs)
Claymore (individual DVDs + artbox)
Elfen Lied Complete Collection (individual DVDs)
Devil May Cry Complete Series (all 3 individual DVDs with artbox. DVD 3 is sealed)
Escaflowne Complete Series (individual DVDs)
FLCL Complete Series (individual DVDs)
Full Metal Panic!: Fumoffu (individual DVDs + artbox)
Full Metal Panic! The Second Raid (individual DVDs)
Ghost in the Shell SAC Complete 1st Season Collection Box Set
Ghost in the Shell SAC 2nd Gig Complete Collection Box Set
Gunparade March Premium Box (3 DVDs + LE collectors tin)
Haibane Renmei Complete Series (individual DVDs)
Infinite Ryvius Complete Collection (individual DVDs + artbox. Artbox has a tear)
Kanon Complete Collection(individual DVDs, SEALED, artbox)
Kaleido Star Complete Collection(individual DVDs, artbox)
Kaleido Star: New Wings Complete Collection(individual DVDs, SEALED)
Koi Kaze Complete Collection (individual DVDs + artbox)
Le Chevalier D'Eon Complete Collection + artbox (ALL have their slipcovers)
Mezzo Complete Series (individual DVDs + artbox)
Mobile Suit Gundam 00: Season 1 Limited Edition (LE Parts 1, 2, 3 SEALED)
Mobile Suit Gundam 00: Season 2 Part 1 Limited Edition (sealed)
Mobile Suit Gundam 08th MS Team Complete Collection (individual DVDs)
Mobile Suit Gundam 0083: Stardust Memory Complete Collection (individual DVDs)
Mobile Suit Gundam: UC Gundam Movie Pack (The Movie Trilogy/Char's Counterattack/Miller's Report)
Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny Complete Collection (individual DVDs)
Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Complete Collection (individual DVDs)
Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam Complete Collection (individual DVDs)
New Cutey Honey Collection (hole in UPC)
Peach Girl Complete Collection (individual DVDs, artbox)
Pumpkin Scissors Complete Collection(individual DVDs, SEALED, artbox)
Orphen: The Perfect Collection (brick pack)
Outlaw Star Complete Collection (3 individual 2-disc DVDs)
Ragnarok: Complete Series (SEALED, individual DVDs)
Red Garden Complete Collection(individual DVDs, SEALED, artbox)
Revolutionary Girl Utena Complete Series + Movie (all 3 boxsets)
Samurai Deeper Kyo Complete Series (individual DVDs)
chool Rumble Season 1 (individual DVDs, LE locker tin)
School Rumble Season 2 (sealed Parts 1 and 2)
Shin Chan: Season One, Part One (SEALED)
Shin Chan: Season One, Part Two (SEALED)
Shingu: Secret of the Stellar Wars Thinpack (sealed)
Shuffle! Complete Collection (individual DVDs + artbox)
Stratos 4 Complete Collection (individual DVDs + artbox)
Sorcerer Hunters Complete Collection (brick pack)
Soul Taker Complete Collection (individual DVDs)
Texhnolyze Complete Series (individual DVDs)
UFO Ultramaiden Valkyrie Season 1 (individual DVDs, SEALED)
UFO Ultramaiden Valkyrie Season 2 (individual DVDs, SEALED)
Utawarerumono Complete Collection (individual DVDs + artbox)
Vandread Complete Collection (individual DVDs + artbox)
Witchblade Complete Collection (individual DVDs + artbox)
xxxHOLiC Complete Series (individual DVDs, SEALED)
Xenosaga (individual DVDs)

Misc
Silent Hill 3 soundtrack (the one bundled with SH3, disc only)

Xdrive05

GAMECUBE GAMES FOR SALE

GAMECUBE SYSTEM FOR SALE

Okay, here's my oldschool NES and SNES collection for sale:

5vrgux.jpg

o51b87.jpg

NES GAMES:

Legend of Zelda - Gold cartridge
Kung Fu
Ninja Gaiden III
RC Pro-Am
King of Kings
King of Kings
The Punisher
Seicross
North & South
Darkwing Duck
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Adventure of Link
Battle Tank
Snake's Revenge
Commando
Double Dragon III
Super Mario Bros./Duck Hunt
Mega Man 5
Attack of the Killer Tomatoes
T&C Surf Designs
Tetris 2
NES Game Genie
Exodus
Metroid
Bible Adventures
Turtles III: Manhattan Project
Spiritual Warfare
Ultimate Stuntman
Excitebike

SNES GAMES:

SNES Game Genie
Family Feud
Brandish
Super Mario World
Zelda: Link to the Past

Since these are carts, the price we negotiate will be the shipped price (will include shipping costs). No extra shipping costs to you. PM me if you're interested in anything! Thanks in advance! :)

Have to unload these and hoping you fine gaming folks will want them. If you were to get these all together you'd be paying at least $148 (I know they are expensive but they are so worth it). I'm looking to sell them at $110 shipped for all four (basically 4 for the price of three) or $33 bucks each individually. I'll ship overseas but I'll have to charge a couple of bucks for shipping. Hit me up with a PM if interested.

52c9cj.jpg

FS:

PS1 NTSC-U R-Type Delta
Probably the best R-Type ever made.
Disc and Booklet Good condition. Plastic case has some wear.
$22 shipped in a bubble envelope. USA only. Paypal or money order only. +$0.75 for delivery confirmation.
I have some positive feedback in this thread somewhere.
PM me, thanks.

crispyben

The following items are like new, and the bundle is for sale for 100€/$125, I take Paypal and ship worldwide:

- Piano black PSP-2004 (Slim & Lite, complete in box)

- 2GB MemoryStick Duo by Sony

- B&W PSP pouch with zip

- Original PSP charging kit (French plug)

- God Of War: Chains of Olympus

- Ridger Racer 2 (Platinum)

- Patapon

Please PM me if you're interested. If you want to buy any of these separately, make me an offer. I'm shipping from France.

9un09l.jpg

vocab

vocab said:
Selling some games. I'll take money/Paypal, 6 Sanwa buttons, or Yakuza 3.

img0096yp.jpg

These are all complete unless noted other wise:

Star Ocean 3 - Doesn't include the original slip case. The game has a few minor circle scratches on disc 1. Disc 2 has no scratches but has some minor dust stains on it that can easily be cleaned. $12.
FFXII Collectors edition - The game disc has a hairline scratch that can only be seen in the light. The disc is flawless for the most part. The bonus disc was never used at all. $25.
.Hack//Infection - Includes the Anime OVA. Both discs are flawless. There's security sticker Residue at the top. $25.
Bully GH - Disc has a small 3cm scratch, and that's all that's wrong with it. $12.
Ratchet - Flawless copy $12
Mario Sunshine - Disc has a dust stain on it, and can be cleaned easily. $12 SOLD
Mario Kart - Flawless copy $12 SOLD

Still have Heavy Rain for $35. Flawless disc with unfolded origami paper.

Igo

Anyone with a Razer DeathAdder (revised version) willing to trade for a Steelseries Ikari and Logitech G5? Both work perfectly and have been used less than a month combined.

MidnightScott said:

haha I like my name listed as Broad Bandito

LQX

Paypal only. PM with any offers or questions.
http://heatware.com/eval.php?id=22917

Everything is like new and mint. Discount for buying multiple items. Item shown in pictures and not listed has been sold or not for sale.

PS3 Games -
-Assassins Creed I $12
-Uncharted 2 $35
-Soul Calibur IV $13
-Western Digital Scorpio Blue 320 Hard Drive(Bought specifcially fo rthe PS3 but can be used in notbooks. Used only a week.) $40
IMG_0396-1.jpg

Wii Package - $135 Practically still new. Comes with retail package and all accessories, ExciteBots: Trick Racing with wheel, Wii Sports. Sorry Wii Sports resort though pictured is not included. Also the hand strap is in rough shape.
IMG_0529.jpg

PC-
-640GB Western Digital Caviar Green $55
IMG_0606.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom