• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ori and the Blind Forest Free Giveaway | Spreading the Feels

WINNERS!!!! Runners up have been drawn as well and will be contacted if arrangements can't be made with one of the initial set of weeners. :)

1. NeoGaf - Ultrazilla - steam - contacted by another giver
2. TA - Noble Camper - XB1 - code sent
3. TA - MegsonGrove - XB1 - code sent
4. Neogaf - rjc571 - steam - contacted by another giver
5. Neogaf - Hocuspocus - XB1 - code sent
6. Neogaf - Demoncarnotaur - XB1 - responded he already has it, runner-up #1 Jtripper has received a code
7. Neogaf - Jaykay - steam - gifted Ori
8. Neogaf - Midnight Rain - steam - gifted Ori
9. Neogaf - Syrus - XB1 - code sent
10. Neogaf - Theecliff - steam - gifted Ori
11. Neogaf - Ronan_Berthelot - XB1 - code sent
12. Neogaf - BreezyLimbo - steam - gifted Ori
13. Neogaf - Shawn128 - XB1 - code sent
14. Neogaf - Gyoru - steam - gifted Ori

Jojo UK's name was drawn, thanks for his honesty so that this could go to someone who (hopefully) needs it more!

90mSYHv.jpg

Contributors:

1. Myself - Five Xbox One codes (done)
2. tuna_love - Contributed enough cash for FIVE steam codes to give away. (done)
3. Mister Pink - steam code (pending)
4. SatansReverence - steam code (pending)
5. Jobbs - cash to buy an Xbox One code (done)
6. Team Vernia - Xbox One code (done)

We are conducting a FREE giveaway for fourteen (that's right, FOURTEEN!) copies of Ori and the Blind Forest (via XBL download code or Steam gifting).

We love this game, and we want others who maybe can't afford it to experience it. This is honors system folks so please be honest.

1. Post here to enter the drawing. State which version you want.

2. If you're a junior member, it doesn't matter. This is the honor system. We're going to trust you, GAF. Please don't ghost post to try win multiple codes.

3. Please don't participate if A) you already have it or B) you can easily afford it (if you can easily afford it, maybe #spreadthefeels by buying it for a friend or giving them a gift card to buy it)

4. If you're on XB1 and I don't see the game on your tag within a week if you win the code, you will not be allowed to participate in any of my future giveaways. I'm looking into how to verify winners on steam, since steam has achievements too IIRC.

5. This is a joint giveaway here and on TrueAchievements and my twitter (@KorbeKGaming). The winners will be announced all three places on Monday night. Giveaway ends at 21:00 CST Monday and winnners will be announced at 23:00 CST.

6. All posters in the thread will be copy/pasted from the post-count screen for the thread into an Excel spreadsheet, as well as the folks from TA and twitter, which assigns numbers by row. I will use random.org to pick a number from 1 to XXXX, with XXXX being the row number of the last poster (we're at around 1050 people so far, so your odds at this point are 14/1050, or about 1.3% chance to win as of this edit. I will draw 7 XB1 winners and 7 Steam winners. If I reach the limit of either category and draw additional of that category they will be discarded and re-drawn until I have 7 of each. Winners will be contacted via PM to arrange to receive their game. I've been told I can 'gift' the game directly to a Steam ID. Xbox One winners will receive a download code for the game. If they're unable to redeem it on a non-US account, I have a plan in place to deal with that eventuality.

If you win, and enjoy the game, please encourage your friends to buy it or buy it for them. Let's #spreadthefeels people.

Aaaaaand GO!

Dynomutt

Oh wow! Hope I win, test out my new 750ti!

P.s. technically it's on its way...I know it's not a monster but hey it's better then nothing!

Sanpei

Oh man, my dream can be true....

Please my friend, Dollar is too high in here...

3525859742_bd86e015c22.jpg

Edit : XBO version

Top Bottom