• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars Battlefront trailer coming April 17 at 10:30am PT [Up: Teaser Image]

Status
Not open for further replies.

MattyG

Banned
Well it sucks because I've played it, and it just hyped me up more to see this new trailer.
DzNoJ.gif

yohan12

NTFFizZ.jpg

I would really like to not get sued, but I can say I had fun with what I played. Even though it wasn't necessarily a gamemode I Liked

RoKKeR

NTFFizZ.jpg

I would really like to not get sued, but I can say I had fun with what I played. Even though it wasn't necessarily a gamemode I Liked

You are strong willed to not spill anything, and should most definitely keep all details under wraps.

/reverse psychology

MADGAME

I'd like to know:

If there is any type of dismemberment. Not typical for Star Wars games but it existed in Jedi Outcast and was glorious at the time.

What the animations are like - reloading, peeking, cover, etc. Those little animations go a long way...I was impressed with the animations in the Uncharted 4 gameplay reveal, referring to those types of animations in the game.

Not neccesarily asking yohan12, just wondering.

RoKKeR

60fps?

If you played it on consoles that is.

I'm guessing that any sort of focus testing environment has the pre-release builds rigged up on PC's, so I doubt he would know the console performance.

To a further extent I doubt we will know the console performance for some time.

If it's first and third person as in you can switch between them (rather than something like only vehicles are third person) and the game doesn't feel like it was built for one of them specifically and not the other, that will be great.

Vire

Not Yohan's fault but both doesn't really answer any specifics.

I don't really know what you were expecting, he told it was fun, can't wait for the reveal and that it has third person and first person gameplay.

He told us enough, especially for being under NDA.

I don't really know what you were expecting, he told it was fun, can't wait for the reveal and that it has third person and first person gameplay.

He told us enough, especially for being under NDA.

We knew it would have first and third person a while ago.

Like I said, not his fault. I understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom