• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Call of Duty: Black Ops III Reveal Trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Map design not looking like its going to be encouraging movement the same way Titanfall does. Maybe just a few places its viable.

EDIT: Lol, they even have the colored butt jets from Titanfall. Shameless. Also, Spectres.

Auctopus

I know it's a dead horse to say that COD pump out the same thing each year but this is the first time I've watched a COD trailer and thought "That is exactly the same thing as the last one."

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
as someone that only plays the COD campaigns, and thus the game never really gets stale since they are usually pretty short, this looks like another fun romp

Dlacy13g

While not definitive, they list xbox one first on the list of pre-order platforms. Seems like that would suggest MS still has the marketing deal.

Fliesen

Looks like AW DLC.

It's the third game in a row with the same MGS4 "omg the dangers of future warfare" theme. Meh

TheJoRu

Looks unbelievably uninspired.

A bit disappointing. Could still be solid for what it is, but I'd hoped for more.

So it's COD meets Titanfall?

I haven't played a COD since the originals on PC. This looks potentially different in a multiplayer perspective, however Star Wars Battlefront likely has my time and money this fall.

Jblanks

Px47r95.gif

FluxWaveZ

I haven't played it, but visually it seems inferior to Advanced Warfare? It seems like I could see it happening on PS3 and 360.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom