• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LTTP: Call of Duty Black Ops III (PS4) 2015 via PS5 store

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
615S2VgX71L.jpg

I think black ops 3 is call of duty in its prime and is the second best black ops game overall, it’s a combination of doom, and call of duty and plays very linear, and nobody gives treyarch credit for trying out new things like the powers, the almost arena style levels and other things. This is hands down the best black ops campaign to me. There’s a healthy amount of enemies and I even think
Chris Meloni as John Taylor (main villain) was key, they were consistent with the brand of shooter it was (future) it seems people had issue with the mechanics like super jumps, sliding, and riding walls but most of the time the main core cod shooting mechanics is here.

sddefault.jpg

This is a thread from the official cod bo3 Neogaf launch
Way back in 2015

IMG-4185.png

We’ve nostalgia.

The multiplayer works, its servers are still protected from hackers, also strong maps.

Why Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Dropped Campaign on Last-Gen

(Memory issues, ps3 did not include the campaign)

IMG-4184.png

Incredible campaign, and also a good multiplayer, there’s a lot of chatter about open world games today and if you want a chance to get away from those play black ops 3, the underrated call of duty game.

What did GAF think of bo3?

If a Call of Duty game has wall-running or jetpacks, it sucks. It’s not Call of Duty at point. I’m glad that gimmicky $#!+ was consigned to the dust heap of history.

Top Bottom