• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Yamcha got killed by a Saibaman -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jokergrin

A Saibaman for god's sake! I mean c'mon really?
Saibaman_autodestuyendose_junto_con_Yamcha.gif

800px-Yamcha_found_dead.jpg

Yamcha played his role perfectly. He was stronger than Chaozu, but he was such a relatively arrogant character that something like that would take him down.

I dunno which is more pitiful though - being killed by a weak enemy, or being Vegeta and not being able to kill your weaker enemies.

Kyzer

Banned
I think it was supposed to be a big deal at the time but the power levels escalated so quickly that it looked like a joke

Oh yeah didn't he beat recoome during the goku v frieza fight

It's probably worse that he got cuckolded by Vegeta.

Did they ever address Yamcha's feelings about this? Like, "you murdered me once and now you're dating my ex"?

As gintama would no doubt put it, yamcha is such a yamcha

tienshinhan is best human

Nah, Tenshinhan is all flare. Solar flare. That's all he does after a while. To me, Krillin is always going to be the best human. He went through a bigger arc than any other human character in the show, he shows up way more often, and to be frank, he does way better than Tenshinhan on the whole in Z.

orochi91

Did they ever address Yamcha's feelings about this? Like, "you murdered me once and now you're dating my ex"?

They addressed it in DBZ: Abridged!

Yamcha brings this up, but Bulma doesn't give a fuck because he cheated on her several times.

It ain't official canon, but that's what I'm gonna roll with lol

They addressed it in DBZ: Abridged!

Yamcha brings this up, but Bulma doesn't give a fuck because he cheated on her several times.

It ain't official canon, but that's what I'm gonna roll with lol

Haha, I suppose that makes sense. Yamcha always was kind of a womanizer, whereas aside from murderous intent on a regular basis, Vegeta is a one-woman man.

Fixed that for you.

Krillin > Mr. Satan > Yajirobe

Top 3

zeemumu

"You haven't called me in months."

"I. HAVE BEEN. DEAD!"

"Oh well that's not stopping you now, is it?"

"Do not do this right now!"

"Hey Vegeta, wanna come live with me?"

"HE'S THE REASON I'M DEAD!"

ninjabat

Yeah but it was a suicide bomb technique on a yamcha with a low power level. Actually they all had low power levels back then, anyone of them would have died from a saiyaman

Yamcha didn't care, he'd moved on with puar by then

Nah, Tenshinhan is all flare. Solar flare. That's all he does after a while. To me, Krillin is always going to be the best human. He went through a bigger arc than any other human character in the show, he shows up way more often, and to be frank, he does way better than Tenshinhan on the whole in Z.

Only one of those dudes has a Tenkaichi Budokai W though or could actually stand up to a version of cell

Yamcha didn't care, he'd moved on with puar by then

Only one of those dudes has a Tenkaichi Budokai W though or could actually stand up to a version of cell

Yeah, but Tenshinhan put an asterisk next to that win. Also Tenshinhan only stood up to Cell because he used some power amplification attack that drains the user's power only to temporarily stun Cell for a bit. Krillin took on Freeza, form 2!

Shhhh, happy thoughts.

Yajifuckingrobe

why must u make tien sad

Let's stop and think about this for a sec yo

In Dragon Ball, one of Piccolo's minions was killed instantly by Yajirobe

In Z, Yajirobe's absence would actually have meant the death of everyone on Earth

Tenshinhan just kinda died against Nappa, and then stunned Cell

Yajirobe is 3RDGOAT

DarkKyo

He did a few important things in the first arc in DB, as well as the Baba tournament at the end of the RRA saga.

I was more so asking about DBZ. Maybe the better question would be, which DBZ arc was he the strongest in relative to everyone else?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom