• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Type 0 rated for the Vita (#brazileaks)

Shinriji

2fHCYlvl.jpg

The weird thing is this Playstation Portable rating, hmmm....

EDIT: The PSP rating is recent (2015), it wasn't there when the ps4 rating showed up.

Zareka

Their plan all along.

If they remove the headache inducing motion blur, I might actually be able to play this one.

Can GAF really survive if this is not true again!

Hey Square, go die in a fire you worthless POS company.

Way to wait until the fan made translation is complete and released to finally announce something. Scared that your years of negligence might have just bit you in the ass huh? Fuck you if you think I'm paying for this now after you sat on your thumb for literally YEARS only to port a PSP game to the PS4. That's going to hold up, right? Fucking sub-PS2 assets upscaled onto the PS4? You're a bunch of clowns. I take it as a personal insult that you mouthbreathers are allowed to make decisions with regards to how franchises I used to really love are handled. Your asses got bailed out when you purchased Eidos because their president, like all of you, was a complete and utter mook. I make two better executives than your entire company combined in the toilet every morning before I go to work. I look forward to the day that your company crashes and burns into the fucking sea, only to be picked apart as salvage by western iOS developers, at which time the franchises you've already defiled with incompetence and negligence can be finally whored out to smartphones.

That's assuming you asshats don't beat your eventual western smartphone overlords to the punch, which you probably will because you give fuck all about the legacy of these franchises, to say nothing about just how little regard you hold towards the fans who made them what they where.

As the owner of a PS4 and a Vita please go swallow glass.

Ridley327

That's incredibly old and it says PSP, not Vita.

Yeah. I think this is just a catch-all rating, given that Type-0 was coming to the west for PSP until Squenix got cold feet after they realized just how terrible the software situation was for the system in the west.

wrowa

It was rated on the same day as the PS4 and Xbox One versions. If they really planned a PSP release we would have heard something about it a long time ago.

Also, I regret every cent I put into Type-0 HD. The camera and the motion blur make the game unplayable for me. >_>

FelipeMGM

This is weird because we do have the PS Vita officialy in brazilian market. Don't know why they would use the PSP name for it. Im kinda leaning on #teamnotgonnahappen

My heart has been broken too many times in the past couple months. I don't know if I can handle more false hype in my heart.

I want to believe.

Lehow

There's something I don't understand. Thread title says Vita but the rating doesn't. Is there something I missed ?

It's a government body and, like everything govern related in Brazil, they're incompetent.
See the Civilization Revolution Plus posted above, even though they game is clearly for Vita it is listed as PSP game.

Jawmuncher

Im gonna be a tad sad if this happens. Only because I would have preferred it on my vita than on my Xbox One. Oh well.

Top Bottom