• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 and Pre-E3 Event and Conference Dates

ekim

I hope this thread is allowed but I think we now have all relevant dates and times for E3 and Pre-E3 conferences and shows so I thought it would be nice to have them assembled in one thread for convenience. If I missed something please post it.

Thursday, June 11:

Oculus VR "Special Event" "Step into the Rift":
(No specific time was given)
oculus_stepintotherift1.png

t1434009600z4.png

Sunday, June 14:
Bethesda Pre-E3 Press Conference

article_post_width_be3.JPG

t1434331800z4.png

Monday, June 15
Xbox E3 2015 Briefing:

11270193_10153206934936023_1372144555266158883_o-640x320.png

t1434385800z4.png

Electronic Arts E3 2015 Conference::

ea-E3-logo-banner-723x250.jpg

t1434398400z4.png

Ubisoft E3 2015 Conference::

ubisoftlogo.jpg

t1434405600z4.png

Sony E3 2015 Conference::

sony-e3-playstation.jpg

t1434416400z4.png

Tuesday, June 16:
Nintendo Digital Event E3 2015

untitled09reg.png

t1434470400z4.png

Square-Enix E3 2015 conference

75d87dcf57e9610b84a1607b6d6f6d1a.jpg
(Image still has the wrong time, was shifted one hour back due to Nintendos digital event)

t1434474000z4.png

PC-Gaming Show

logo-large-2.png

t1434499200z4.png

Overview:
CFENqUhVAAATlkt1-830x300.png

ekim

Don't forget about google I/o and oculus rift event, op. Those qualify as pre-e3

Oculus is in (even at the first place, lol) already. Don't know if the Apple and Google thingys are that much about gaming though and if they are going to stream it!?

Jigolo

Oculus is in (even at the first place, lol) already. Don't know if the Apple and Google thingys are that much about gaming though and if they are going to stream it!?
I was kidding about those lol ( although I am excited for all these gaming and non gaming conferences)

Oculus pic flew right by my face

Sawneeks

Banned
Thanks OP! Helps seeing everything laid out like this.

Looks like I'm going to miss most of Monday though...damn. I really wanted to watch EA's for possible Battlefront stuff.

Elandyll

Banned
First time I notice that, and it probably doesn't mean anything, but Sony got a sports Arena for their event?
Is that a particularly large venue, or nothing special compared to the big E3 conference halls?

Supposedly this facility has a seating capacity of 16.000 (but obviously not all of it would be used I guess)

hqdefault.jpg

edit: Just checked and the Arena is about 2 miles away from E3, so not right next door either.

Any TV channels that transmit the show? I have a slow internet for streaming.
Spike usually does Microsoft and EA's conferences. I can't remember if they do Ubisoft's or not. I want to say they did but I remember having to watch a stream for it last year. I really wish they would televise all of them. The one thing I miss about G4. They did E3 coverage well.

Yes. Nintendo must be happy, because I think that most people would have chosen to see Square's conference instead of the Nintendo Direct.
Quite the opposite actually. I felt as if Square had no choice given that more people would watch the Nintendo Direct. They also chose a time slot that Nintendo has chosen for the longest time.

TomShoe

Banned
Muh E3 Schedule (EDT)

Thursday:

12 PM - Nintendo World Championships

Sunday:

10:30 PM - Watch Bethesda conference

Monday:

10 AM - GAF avoidance begins (spoiler-free thread only)
10 AM - 7 PM - Summer classes
7:30 PM - 8:30 PM - Get home, eat dinner
9 PM - Watch Sony conference

Tuesday:

9 AM - 7 PM - Summer classes
8 PM - Get home, watch PC Gaming conference

Wednesday:

10 AM - 3 PM - Summer classes
3:30 PM - Get home, blow off homework until later
4 PM - 9 PM - Microsoft, EA, Ubisoft, Nintendo conferences
9 PM - Finally check GAF for immediate reactions
10 PM - Realize I have homework to do and get started

Thursday:

9 AM - 7 PM - Summer classes, periodically scan GAF reaction threads throughout day
8 PM - Watch Square conference

Friday:

Off day, finish scanning GAF and post own (very late) reactions which will be ignored, wallow in self-pity
Spend rest of time watching live streams of games, barely doing any homework

And that's how I'll spend my E3. Anyone else have special plans, post 'em.

StillEdge

I still haven't gotten my invite to the Microsoft presser. :( that's fine though because Bethesda hooked it up so if I don't go to the Microsoft one there's always that.

kiguel182

On the 15th I'll have to do all my study before 18, what a day. Only conference I can't see live is Sony's. The one I want to see the most, sucks.

I'm counting on a non-spoiler thread Gaf!

24 days 4 hours 55 minutes to the Sony conference. Ugh, such a long time! Seeing as I'm in the UK I think I'm going to get up early the following morning and have some bullshit reason for going into work early, then I'll watch the trailers and read all the news before anyone else arrives.

EVIL

Is there going to be a live stream of the Oculus Rift event or is it just for the games press?

I assume its going to be live streamed. We are going to hear more stuff about that in the coming weeks i'm told. So I am expecting them to pretty much showing off the headset and talking about the software releases around the rift.

I always watch everything on Monday, even the 2AM slog for Sony. But I don't think I'll be doing the same for Bethesda's thing the night before... even if I really do want to see Doom.

Top Bottom