• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Games with Gold for June

Why does Microsoft repeat titles already offered? Pretty weird considering you can now grab the Xbox One titles even if you don't have one yet.

ohlawd

anyone not boot Pool Nation yet? I'm legit curious. when a game has been up for 3 months, it must be one hell of a quality title

Massive Chalice looks interesting. Otherwise a pretty bad month. JC2 is great, but hasn't practically everyone played it by now? And Thief was free on PS+ just a few months ago.

Shig

Strap on your hooker ...
Considering they only said they'd offer one game per month on Xbox One, it's kind of decent that they're keeping Pool Nation up so long. It's not taking up a space that should be reserved for another new game or anything, so if any of y'all are outraged at it for that, you're off base.

JaggedSac

Massive Chalice looks interesting. Otherwise a pretty bad month. JC2 is great, but hasn't practically everyone played it by now? And Thief was free on PS+ just a few months ago.

I haven't played JC2.

And what does Thief being previously on PS+ have to do with the price of eggs in China.

Oh well another month same hard drive free space!!

My 16 year old self would have loved having something to play though for free :)

KyleP29

Sadly nothing much for me.

Really wish they wouldn't hold a game over month over month as i feel like they could bring a lot more interest with 2 new smaller titles than a game thats been up there forever.

Somnia

good games for the Xbox360, but Xbox One getting the same game again? :/

It's getting Massive Chalice also which looks great. They stated from day 1 they would give 1 XB1 game a month and 2 XB360 games a month. So it's not taking away anything as another poster said.

edit: I'm shocked people are saying they won't touch Massive Chalice, it's free and looks fun... oh well.

Chris1

360 games are pretty good as expected, massive chalice doesn't interest me.

Pool Nation for a 3rd month in a row? Ugh, they could have at least repeated Max or something since a lot of people probably missed that and it was one of the better GWG's. Honestly the carrying games over nonsense is getting ridiculous at this point.

I haven't played JC2.

And what does Thief being previously on PS+ have to do with the price of eggs in China.

When games end up free on both services, it seems like 9 times out of 10 that they come out on PS+ first. I see that as a flaw of Microsoft's service. They should be the first to release the game for free, but as it is they seem like Johnny-come-latelies.

Top Bottom