• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My new barber is making moves on me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
-_-

So I went to the barber today to get a haircut. I plan on bringing my DS Lite to school on monday to see if it attracts anyone, so I need to look as fresh as possible.

I've been avoiding my old barber for awhile, and I just got a new one last week. He's pretty good, but some of his comments are freaking me out. Today when he was cutting my hair, he immediately started...well, hitting on me I guess.

Barber: *smells* damn nigga you smell good
Phoenix: Um, thank you
Barber: Usually when people come up in here, they be stankin or somethin. You keep it clean, I like that.
Phoenix: Me too

That came out of nowhere. Personally, when I go to the barber I try to clean myself up just like I would if I was going to get a physical. I'm sure I'm not the only person to brush/etc before going. o_O

He kept making small talk and such, even asking how old I was.

Barber: How are you you?
Phoenix: Uh, 19
Barber: Shit, you all young, fresh, and clean. You with someone?
Phoenix: Not currently...

I gave him a $3 tip, at which point he winked at me.

Kintaro

Worships the porcelain goddess
PhoenixDark said:
-_-

So I went to the barber today to get a haircut. I plan on bringing my DS Lite to school on monday to see if it attracts anyone, so I need to look as fresh as possible.

I stopped right here. Right here. The barber coming onto you is the LEAST you need to be worrying about. =)

Creamium

shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
PhoenixDark said:

:lol :lol

PhoenixDarkSo I went to the barber today to get a haircut. I plan on bringing my DS Lite to school on monday to see if it attracts anyone said:
Well, uh, you'll maybe attract ome other gamers, guys no less.

~Black Deatha

Crab Shaker

Doesn't pay his sources
PhoenixDark said:
-_-

That's the line that you know is totally bogus, PD is either a joke character or seriously trying to keep his GAF fame.

Ecrofirt

Matlock has never heard of tipping barbers.

That explains his haircut.
shocknutt8rb.jpg

Oh, Matlock!

why did you tip your barber?

"Why tip someone for a job I'm capable of doing myself? I can deliver food. I can drive a taxi. I can, and do, cut my own hair. I did, however, tip my urologist, because I am unable to pulverize my own kidney stones."

Raiden

Banned
Oh and Phoenix when will you post your pictures?

This is taking too long, im starting to doubt you, i would hate it you turn out to be a joke character.

Ah well, i still have my other life /cry

Raiden said:
Oh and Phoenix when will you post your pictures?

This is taking too long, im starting to doubt you, i would hate it you turn out to be a joke character.

Ah well, i still have my other life /cry

I'm gonna hang out with Akia and he'll take my pic. Believe:lol

jarosh

this thing with your pic is a little like duke nukem forever. whatever it'll turn out to be, people will be disappointed.

bud

Ecrofirt said:
Matlock has never heard of tipping barbers.

That explains his haircut.
shocknutt8rb.jpg

Oh, Matlock!

Lemme gues: they're both star wars fans and attend the conventions?

davepoobond

you can't put a price on sparks
PhoenixDark said:
Still talking and stuff; I'm very happy indeed these days XD. She's an assistant to the orthodontist btw.

what is it with you and people that you pay to do work on you?

Christopher

I remember when i use to go to the barber around here if you left you hands on the chair he'd ****ing rub his whole body on the chair and if your hand was there ack i'm glad I learned to keep my hands folded on my lap. I go to this really fancy place now good shit you really do get what you paid for.

shuri

Banned
pollo said:
Wow anyone getting sick of these threads yet?
I swear to god Phoenix and Flame are the same guy. Notice how they reply to each others threads all the time. They each have their own gimmick, Phoenix is the black guy who cant get laid and flame is the white guy who's always getting into awkward situation.

PhoenixDark said:
Barber: *smells* damn nigga you smell good
Phoenix: Um, thank you
Barber: Usually when people come up in here, they be stankin or somethin. You keep it clean, I like that.
Phoenix: Me too

That came out of nowhere. Personally, when I go to the barber I try to clean myself up just like I would if I was going to get a physical. I'm sure I'm not the only person to brush/etc before going. o_O

I'm confused.... Did he shave your balls?

First FlameofCallondor gets invited to be oreo cookied and now PhoenixDarks gets hit on.

Do you both have some sort of physic link? Does this mean when one of you loses your v-card ther other one does too?

Time will tell on the next episode of PhoenixDark and FlameofCallondor's Sexual Advances Everyday adventures.

A barber tried to hit on me once too, maybe even the same barber that hit on Phoenix.......scared the shit outta me.....he was all like 'what do you do, where abouts do you live, do you go on holiday much' yeah, as you can see, i don't wanna talk about that kinda stuff with a perfect stranger.....

Now I cut my own hair.....

myhaircut3.jpg

davepoobond

i want to believe phoenixdark is a real guy and flameof is the fake guy

phoenixdark is a lot more believable (so good job if both of them are fake. but maybe its just the better of the two and not really all that "good" to being with. hmmm)

MrToughPants

Brian Burke punched my mom
"I plan on bringing my DS Lite to school on monday to see if it attracts anyone, so I need to look as fresh as possible."
2005_0308_urkel.jpg

davepoobond said:
i want to believe phoenixdark is a real guy and flameof is the fake guy

phoenixdark is a lot more believable (so good job if both of them are fake. but maybe its just the better of the two and not really all that "good" to being with. hmmm)

What? I make threads about going to work, and he makes thread about picking up chicks with the nintendo DS. And I'm the fake one? How does that work?

davepoobond

FlameOfCallandor said:
What? I make threads about going to work, and he makes thread about picking up chicks with the nintendo DS. And I'm the fake one? How does that work?

maybe its just in the delivery. you need to work on it. :D . that way you can have 2 believable fake characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom