• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 5 Special Blu-ray movie contents + art revealed

FluxWaveZ

WXyDkaj.jpg

The Persona 5 special Blu-ray movie disc that comes with first-print copies of Persona 4: Dancing All Night on June 25th has had its contents announced by Atlus. It will include:
  1. The latest Persona 5 trailer: Promotional Video #2. (Never before seen)
  2. Promotional video #1 (shown on February 5th)
  3. Persona Super Live 2015 announcement video.
  4. SCEJ Conference announcement video.
  5. News Flash! Persona Channel 2013 announcement video.
wGlQmu9.jpg

Also, an unboxing of that Blu-ray disc from P4D. The end of it shows some blurred Persona 5 PV02 footage.

Via p-ch, Persona Central

Gif of the footage tease:

vFxsH2S.gif

Jb

Is the "latest" trailer only referring to the one from february, or can we hope for a new one tomorrow?

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
Wasn't it supposed to be a 'relatively' more in-depth look at P5?

PV2 doesn't seem to imply that it'll be that big, though it'll probably be hella classy.

DNAbro

Is the "latest" trailer only referring to the one from february, or can we hope for a new one tomorrow?

I think this may have just knocked off the chance of seeing a new trailer at E3. We'll probably only get PV 1 translated.

There have been two trailers so far, not counting the initial announcement with zero game footage: this one with an anime cutscene and this one with gameplay and cutscenes. So very likely not, but we can always hope.

EDIT: I should learn to read. If PV2 has never been seen then it's obviously not the second trailer I linked to above. I guess the first trailer I linked to doesn't count at all, then.

Keeping optimistic for a new trailer at E3, but at the same time, I'd love for this to release with as little shown as possible. A little more than we have now, but I would be okay with only one more trailer. Going in dark in this day and age would be a blessing.

wmlk

There is absolutely nothing stopping Atlus from having an extended version of a supposed E3 trailer in the Bluray disc. I don't think it's a coincidence that this was teased a day before Sony's conference.

Ray Down

Banned
There is absolutely nothing stopping Atlus from having an extended version of a supposed E3 trailer in the Bluray disc. I don't think it's a coincidence that this was teased a day before Sony's conference.

Yeah, plus the press badge gives me hope that there will be new trailer.

Yeeaaaaaaah this game totally isn't making 2015. :/
That PV2 releasing in June doesn't mean anything. Persona 4 was announced in March and released in July of the same year. It was released in America in December of the same year.

We will probably know within 10 days but honestly, there's no indication right now that it is delayed to 2016. Neither in Japan nor in the West.

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
I mean, if it shows up at Sony's presser, I can't imagine it'll be PV1 again.

That'd be super-weird. It'd be good for anyone who doesn't know about it, but they'd get a shitton more hype out of something newer.

Not necessarily PV2, but that'd be really depressing just to see PV1 again, unless it led directly into a release date.

Top Bottom