• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The two undeniable facts about women...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skinny women always think they're fat..

And fat women always think they're hot.

WTF is with this?? There's nothing more annoying than a fat woman that thinks she's super sexy and wearing clothes display every little nook and cranny and roll and flap. Disgusting.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I thought you were gonna put

-Break your Heart without doubt

-Make Your life a living Hell one way or another.

Those work well

Willco said:
Third undeniable fact...

PhoenixDark would do both.
ohsnap.gif

aoi tsuki

A plump woman came into my work today. Very cute face, nice hair, big breasts with a low-cut top. The gut was the deal killer. She brushed against me a couple of times with those ginormous funbags and made sure i got a look (i did... repeatedly) but i couldn't take the bait. i really wanted to tell her "lose the gut, and we can talk. And by 'talk', i don't mean actual talking, but sex."

aoi tsuki said:
A plump woman came into my work today. Very cute face, nice hair, big breasts with a low-cut top. The gut was the deal killer. She brushed against me a couple of times with those ginormous funbags and made sure i got a look (i did... repeatedly) but i couldn't take the bait. i really wanted to tell her "lose the gut, and we can talk. And by 'talk', i don't mean actual talking, but sex."
:lol :lol

What's worse is having a female friend that's fat and attracted to you. I get text messages from her saying how horny she is and shit. *shudder* If she'd get on a treadmill I'd have no problem, but she won't get on a treadmill... why? Because she thinks she's hot. She thinks she has an awesome body. My friends all say, "Dude, she has some gigantic tits." I simply retort, "And a gigantic belly to go with it."

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
I can take big thighs, big arms but the gut is the real killer. One time of having a girl's gut rest on my scalp as I ate her out was too much.

Willco

Hollywood Square
RevenantKioku said:
I can take big thighs, big arms but the gut is the real killer. One time of having a girls' gut rest on my scalp as I ate her out was too much.

vomit-smiley-014.gif

And PhoenixDark knows I am just kidding!

RevenantKioku said:
I can take big thighs, big arms but the gut is the real killer. One time of having a girl's gut rest on my scalp as I ate her out was too much.

:lol :lol

Oh dude, I would not be munchin the carpet in that position with a fat girl. That bitch would be on her back.

"Have you ever ****ed a fat chick, Mike?"
"Yeah, man. Of Course."
"Have you ever eaten a fat girl out?"
"Hell yeah man. I've licked that honey bun."
"Isn't it great when you come up with your face all glazed over??"
"Like I say man, if your eyes aren't stuck shut, you didn't do it right."
"Ya know what I say when I have a fat girl sit on my face?"
"What's that, man?"
"
GET OFF MY FACE BITCH! I CAN'T BREATHE!
"

malek4980

Rosa Parks hater
Fat women know that they are sexually unattractive to most men, but they want the world to pretend this is not the case.

RevenantKioku said:
:lol :lol :lol

GAF truly has been on the ball today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom