• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LadyGAF, are you turned off by men having hairy asses?

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Nemo

Ladies, is it a turn off if your man has quite the hairy ass? Or do you not care either way? Or is a turn on instead? Is it even common for men to be on the receiving end of ass play? (in a hetero relationship that is).

Guys can answer too if they want. If your girl has a hairy ass is it an immediate game over, or something that can be overlooked?

meow

Not a turn-on, but not a turn-off either. The guy I'm seeing is super hairy, I like running my fingers through his chest hair.

Five

Banned
I imagine it's enough different for everyone that you're best off asking your partner, not the internet.

strafer

Dr.-Who.gif

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.
Bodyhair was a mistake. It's nothing but trash.

OCD Guy

Luckily I'm not that hairy, but I tend to keep everything hairless apart from my legs (so yeah that's my private parts lol), and I trim armpit hair.

I also expect my girlfriend to be hairless everywhere, hair on the body is a major turn off for me personally.

Miles X

Ladies, is it a turn off if your man has quite the hairy ass? Or do you not care either way? Or is a turn on instead? Is it even common for men to be on the receiving end of ass play? (in a hetero relationship that is).

Guys can answer too if they want. If your girl has a hairy ass is it an immediate game over, or something that can be overlooked?

I don't have a GF with a hairy ass and I'm not a girl with a fella with a hairy ass, so I guess I can't answer your question.

I don't have a ton of hair on my ass, but enough that it's annoying as fuck/chaffs after a long day of moving/working outdoors and I've been sweating, etc.

If I had the money to afford laser treatment, I'd do it in a heart beat. This shit serves zero purpose.

Mohonky

I don't have a ton of hair on my ass, but enough that it's annoying as fuck/chaffs after a long day of moving/working outdoors and I've been sweating, etc.

If I had the money to afford laser treatment, I'd do it in a heart beat. This shit serves zero purpose.

Agreed. I got my ass waxed once, it was glorious. Farting felt soooooo smooth. Id do it again I'm probly just self conscious as a guy walking into a salon, seems inappropriate.

OCD Guy

Agreed. I got my ass waxed once, it was glorious. Farting felt soooooo smooth. Id do it again I'm probly just self conscious as a guy walking into a salon, seems inappropriate.

Many guys do it, you'd be surprised.

We live in a society where men taking care of themselves is normal.

The days of "im a real man, I don't moisturise" are almost over.

Go to a tanning salon for example and see how many men go there.

I get my eyebrows done, yeah some might say going to far, but I don't get big arches, just trimmed up and too lazy to do it myself,

I'm not filled with disgust or delight at the thought. There's probably a level of hair that would be too much for me, and shaved would be better than too much. If it's the ass of the man I love, I'll deal with it.

Although I can tolerate a little bit of hair, if you have an ass forest I'm 100% not going back there. thankfully all my guys take care of that. Same goes for the front, honestly. I don't expect anyone to bald it but you better trim it at minimum or all it gets is hand.

Not really. It's not a turn on the way a nice thicket of chest hair is, but it's not a turn off either. Though I guess it could be depending on how long/sparse it is.

Tenebrous

I'd not shave off my bodyhair if you paid me all the money in the tills at Tesco. I like having a little bit of fluff on my arse.

FUME5

Uh, if I came across a girl with a hairy arse I'm pretty sure it would kill my boner.

Apart from my chest and groin I'm relatively hairless, so yeah.

Mimosa97

I have 0 hair on my ass. Not even around my butthole. Which I've always found weird. The rest of my body hair " density " is a bit below-average but that's about it.

It's a big turn-off when your partner tells you that your ass is as smooth as a baby's. Probably the worst choice of word.

Sai-kun

Banned

my SO keeps asking me to try this just for the fuck of it >_> but i have too much of an aversion to pain

Nanashrew

Banned

Same here. Hair is normally meant to help keep you warm in cold temperatures but I've lived in Texas all my life. I hate my hair.

OCD Guy

Just wanted to add that generally giving any oral pleasure is more enjoyable with minimal hair, whether it's the guy giving the women oral pleasure, or the woman giving the guy.

It's like your balls being hairy, my girlfriend wouldn't go near them if they had lots of hair, she knows I don't like her parts hairy either.

Out of interest has your body hair been brought up, and you're wondering how common it is?

Most people I've been with it's been pretty common for them to want minimal hair. But as you probably know there are always exceptions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom