• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LadyGAF, are you turned off by men having hairy asses?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have body hair everywhere. Fortunately it's not extremely long nor extremely thick. I don't think I've ever been with a woman who did more than just comment on it and carry on.

Lots of compliments or statements about how much they love my chest hair.

I actually could do without my back hair though.

Girls won't accept me because of my unshaved ass

I need someone else to properly shave my ass for me

K36f6tl.gif

MadSexual

I'm turned off by people who are turned off by hair. It's fucking natural and I have little tolerance for people who don't get that. People are free to make themselves comfortable however they like, but no man or woman will ever get pressure from me to maintain their persistently growing hair for MY sake.

Girls won't accept me because of my unshaved ass

I need someone else to properly shave my ass for me

K36f6tl.gif

Well, you have to have gotten pretty far with them if they know your ass is unshaven, unless of course you're bringing it up in small talk, at which point we have a different problem. :p

I'm turned off by people who are turned off by hair. It's fucking natural and I have little tolerance for people who don't get that. People are free to make themselves comfortable however they like, but no man or woman will ever get pressure from me to maintain their persistently growing hair for MY sake.

Fecal matter is natural. Body odor is natural. Long finger- and toenails are natural. Brushing your teeth is unnatural. Naturalism is a fallacy.

Not a turn-on, but not a turn-off either. The guy I'm seeing is super hairy, I like running my fingers through his chest hair.

Most chicks I know say they don't like it. Then after sex they can't stop rubbing their hands through my chest hair.

My current GF doesn't really go back there so it makes no difference, not that I'm all that hairy. In terms of other hair she is always stroking my beard, I think she would actually like if I was a bit hairier. My chest hair has stared growing more now and she seems to like it. Not too hairy but enough to run your fingers through.

MadSexual

Fecal matter is natural. Body odor is natural. Long finger- and toenails are natural. Brushing your teeth is unnatural. Naturalism is a fallacy.
I don't identify as a naturalist, but none of the things you named faze me either (long nails aren't particularly natural BTW, as they'd be worn down by use). I get not shitting all over each other, but demanding somebody remove all of their entirely harmless hair every few days is more of a demand than I'm comfortable making of someone.

Thanks for reminding me of a legendary GAF thread:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=483369
This explains everything. When I was a kid, I was a pro at rippin' big ones, then I lost that ability as I got older. I wasn't funny anymore. I lost all my friends. No one would hire me. Now I'm sitting on my hairy ass in a cardboard box under an overpass.

I mean, if just shaving my butt hairs could turn my life around... still wouldn't do it, that's just ridiculous.

HardRojo

You know, my ass is somewhat hairy and I've always been curious about whether women liked that or not. None of them have ever mentioned it though so I guess they didn't mind. Now, hair on a woman's ass... that's an instant turn off. Luckily it's never happened to me.

I don't identify as a naturalist, but none of the things you named faze me either (long nails aren't particularly natural BTW, as they'd be worn down by use). I get not shitting all over each other, but demanding somebody remove all of their entirely harmless hair every few days is more of a demand than I'm comfortable making of someone.

Wait, you're okay with people not brushing their teeth? That's... weird.

Jenenser

never again, the moment it starts to grow back... horrible... just horrible...
+ the pool of sweat that collects and feels like you shat your pants is just....

marrec

Banned
never again, the moment it starts to grow back... horrible... just horrible...
+ the pool of sweat that collects and feels like you shat your pants is just....

Does baby powder alleviate the collecting sweat at all?

Like, did you even try to remediate the problem.

I gotta know cause I'm seriously considering going rogue down there.

MadSexual

How did you get that? Brushing one's teeth is actual good hygiene in that it prevents disease. Shaving your body hair has no such benefit, and might even be worse (pure speculation). I'm NOT a naturalist. Let's take care of ourselves, but also recognize that shaving body hair is a fashion trend.

Brushing your teeth can lead to oral hygiene problems that can lead to health problems. Not equivalent to body hair.

Hair is a weird hang up if you're considering ass play since, well, it's not totally dirty but it's still dirty. Out of all the different types of plays, this is the weirdest hang up I've ever heard discussed.

It's not worth the time and hassle to maintain a smooth crack. Those born without hair there are probably just used to it. Going from hair to no hair is leagues different and requires constant upkeep.

Are you aware of how much makeup, hair and hygiene prep most women go through every day just to look normal? I don't think asking for a little in return is over the line.

Jenenser

do it, its probably healthy to do it once just so you know what it feels like.
for me it was terror.

Are you aware of how much makeup, hair and hygiene prep most women go through every day just to look normal? I don't think asking for a little in return is over the line.

i didn't force any girl at 13 years to start wearing makeup and tear down each other for not doing it. and what is normal is highly debatebal. (most woman have an ideal how they wanna look don't try to tell me we men force that on you)

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
The hair growing back is true suffering.

marrec

Banned
do it, its probably healthy to do it once just so you know what it feels like.
for me it was terror.

Mine's like a Cambodian jungle right now. I took a look about 2 weeks ago while doing maintenance of the dangly bits and was horrified. I'm afraid of insurgents.

Is there a decent tutorial out there for this? I have a tiny fog-free mirror if that helps.

I'll never forget the slimy sweatiness I felt when walking after shaving my gooch. And then the horrendous chafing when it grew back. Look, I was born this way, deal with it.

Lazyslob

Banned

look normal? naw. most people are ugly men and women included so whenever someone puts that dumb picture of the girl who doesnt wear make up and people are "are you sick?" no its just that person is unattractive.

but i like messes. gimme dat hair i can handle it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom