• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LadyGAF, are you turned off by men having hairy asses?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadSexual

Are you aware of how much makeup, hair and hygiene prep most women go through every day just to look normal? I don't think asking for a little in return is over the line.
I am. I'm also not the one making these demands. I'd rather a lady do whatever she feels like doing to make herself happy. I'm pretty okay with girls doing absolutely nothing. "Normal" here is an exaggerated and unfortunate expectation of an unempathetic global society. I guess it helps that I'm a pretty aggressive feminist.

Nudull

Banned
I cannot stand hair on any part of me except for the top of my skull. :p

I'm pretty neutral on body hair (or lack thereof) on others, though.

Rest

All these years later I still chuckle at what a fucking moron that guy is.
Are you aware of how much makeup, hair and hygiene prep most women go through every day just to look normal? I don't think asking for a little in return is over the line.
Do they do it for others or themselves though?

boiled goose

good with gravy
Hairy ass. Never had a problem with the ladies.

If a girl prefers clean shaved hairless prepubescent guys then I find that a turn off.

I feel the same way about women. Upkeep is fine but no need to be clean shaven. I prefer some hair.

Not interested in girls fingers or tongues near my ass.

look normal? naw. most people are ugly men and women included so whenever someone puts that dumb picture of the girl who doesnt wear make up and people are "are you sick?" no its just that person is unattractive.

but i like messes. gimme dat hair i can handle it

I don't know if you realize this but you're actually proving my point.

I do. I'm also not the one making these demands. I'd rather a lady do whatever she feels like doing to make herself happy. I'm pretty okay with girls doing absolutely nothing. "Normal" here is an exaggerated and unfortunate expectation of an unempathetic global society. I guess it helps that I'm a pretty aggressive feminist.

Interesting. Good for you! Really. But I need you to understand that that makes you exceptional. For most people, expecting some hygiene and beautification is the standard.

Do they do it for others or themselves though?

That's a hard question to answer. Certainly it feels good to look pretty, to feel sexy, but why? Is it an inherently good feeling thing, or is it because of the association with compliments and social norms? I'm not in a position to give a definitive answer.

I'm a gorilla and I love it
S78Ten2.gif

Jenenser

Mine's like a Cambodian jungle right now. I took a look about 2 weeks ago while doing maintenance of the dangly bits and was horrified. I'm afraid of insurgents.

Is there a decent tutorial out there for this? I have a tiny fog-free mirror if that helps.

you might have the best time if you trim it first and than just use a razor, combined with running water. others probably have more elaborate methods. so listen to them. :O

M.D

How are people who were born with no ass hair deal with the problems that supposedly occur when you get rid of your nasty ass hair? did their bodies adjust to deal with the situation?

Are people with no ass hair the next step in human evolution?

Interesting. Good for you! Really. But I need you to understand that that makes you exceptional. For most people, expecting some hygiene and beautification is the standard.

His POV is more normal than you think. 90% of people don't give a shit. The 10% that do, like yourself, are just very vocal about it.

marrec

Banned
you might have the best time if you trim it first and than just use a razor, combined with running water. others probably have more elaborate methods. so listen to them. :O

I got one of those remington body hair trimmers. I'll take that down there and see what comes of it.

My tub has an annoying hair catch that can't be removed so I imagine this is going to be a multi-hour operation.

Disgraced

How are people who were born with no ass hair deal with the problems that supposedly occur when you get rid of your nasty ass hair? did their bodies adjust to deal with the situation?

Are people with no ass hair the next step in human evolution?
This would make sense to me. I've suspected I'm one step behind for quite some time now.

marrec

Banned
A certain amount, yes. Don't have to burn the whole forest down.

Of course not, but a quick maintenance mow before a date is only going to make you feel more confident and her more appreciative if it comes to that.

Listen, dudes, if you take a little bit of time before going out to put some concealer on you'd probably pull more looks and nods than ever before.

Of course not, but a quick maintenance mow before a date is only going to make you feel more confident and her more appreciative if it comes to that.

Listen, dudes, if you take a little bit of time before going out to put some concealer on you'd probably pull more looks and nods than ever before.

I think finding out a dude is using concealer is a much bigger turn off for most women than ass hair. Only according to my anecdotes of course.

Just got out the shower tonight thinking about how I need to shave my butt someday. After reading this thread, I'm just going to be a real man and go get it waxed lol. Real men aren't afraid to go to a salon to get things done. #fabulous

Is that even a thing? There are businesses out there waxing men's buttholes? I just can't see myself trusting a stranger with my butthole and it not being awkward.

Brakke

Banned
You're not asking for too much. I don't date men that don't moisturize and exfoliate. I like pretty skin, and dry skin make for terrible lampshades anyway.

Umm wait what about lampshades. Are you murderin your lovers and flaying and tanning their hides for tasteful accent lighting?

Kisaya

Wait what? I don't groom myself or put on makeup to make myself look "normal." Women don't have to do any of that.

Oogedei

I don't think that his opinion is that rare. I pay attention to my hair related issues but I don't care about what other people do. My GF can put on some make up or not, she can care about her hair related issues or not. I'm okay with both.

Wait what? I don't groom myself or put on makeup to make myself look "normal." Women don't have to do any of that.

Well, that's why I didn't speak in absolute terms. But it's absolutely normal in my social circle. And I think it's fair to say that if a guy likes his girl dolled up then it's fair for her to expect some work in return.

I don't think that his opinion is that rare. I pay attention to my hair related issues but I don't care about what other people do. My GF can put on some make up or not, she can care about her hair related issues or not. I'm okay with both.

All these posts remind me of this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyeTJVU4wVo

The problem with being a hairy dude in general is that you can't really shave one area without shaving the rest otherwise you just look patchy. So I don't really bother. No one has ever had a problem with it.

Kisaya

Well, that's why I didn't speak in absolute terms. But it's absolutely normal in my social circle. And I think it's fair to say that if a guy likes his girl dolled up then it's fair for her to expect some work in return.

Well, okay. I guess I just confused thinking your were implying your social circle was the "norm."

It sounds like what you're talking about is a preference thing. Which sure, that's completely fine and fair.

The whole "body hair is unhygienic" thing though I always found as stupid. It's one thing to have hair and it's another to have dirty/stinky hair. Of course we expect people not to have dirty hair. We shouldn't expect people to put up with body hair removal though.

marrec

Banned
The problem with being a hairy dude in general is that you can't really shave one area without shaving the rest otherwise you just look patchy. So I don't really bother. No one has ever had a problem with it.

Luckily for me my cheeks are bald so I just have to keep going back from the gooch to make it seem uniform.

Though, if I go bald on my dangly bits it does look weird when you trace the eye up to my stomach, so I have to keep it a little bit longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom