• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy III - Official JP Boxart

Neo Child

Banned
468d3b3a4371998750e491835f5b.jpg

So beautiful it needs its own thread. Any guesses what the US one will be like?

for those that don't think it'll break one mil in a month, you have to realize, that this game will insure that all Square fanboys are finally on board in japan. i see this as the final blow in a way, even though there wasn't really a need for one at this point.

Nintendo saying that they were ramping up for FFIII, and Pink DS lite are gonna make for some fireworks on MediaCreate. incase you didn't know :D

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Neo Child said:

God, that is beautiful. I want this more and more.

Seth C

duckroll said:
Excuse me? The JP covers for FF have -always- been the logo on a white background.

Even the Japanese boxes haven't always been.

2005823%20(25).JPG

final_fantasy_iii_(japan).jpg

snes_box_front%20%5BJP%5D.jpg

ff5sfc.jpg

copie-1-ff6.jpg

So, basically they have "always" been plain white only if you started playing games around the PlayStation era...

Jonnyram

The artwork is beautiful but I don't like the way they just slapped the logo on. It could have gone in the top right instead of hiding the most interesting part of the picture.

Seth C

duckroll said:
1122855776-00.jpg

This looks pretty white to me.....

It is a lot of white, but not just a logo on a white background. It's pretty obvious what you mean, because from 7 on they all follow that exact formula of the logo on white and nothing else (save various ratings or PS logos).

Red Scarlet

duckroll said:
Excuse me? The JP covers for FF have -always- been the logo on a white background.

Sure, if uh..7, 10, X-2, and maybe 12 are the only games in the series (8 has some extra symbols and 9 if off-white).

1,2,3,4,5,6 are definitely not logo on a white background.
Wikipedia has pics for them all, but they don't all show up.

The carts for 4-6 are white with the background, but that isn't boxart. :)

Duckroll gets
redcard-2.jpg

Neo Child

Banned
Jonnyram said:
The artwork is beautiful but I don't like the way they just slapped the logo on. It could have gone in the top right instead of hiding the most interesting part of the picture.

Yes yes yes.

duckroll

Seth C said:
It is a lot of white, but not just a logo on a white background. It's pretty obvious what you mean, because from 7 on they all follow that exact formula of the logo on white and nothing else (save various ratings or PS logos).

I suggest you refresh the page, because the actual box art is obviously still in your cache, so you don't get the joke. :(

And yeah, I totally get the red card anyway! :lol

duckroll

imastalker co. said:
someone please link me to the story behind that. he seems so happy.

It was a really dodgy red card, because after that big smile and sending off. The germany players on the other team were seen patting him on the back too for a job well done. :lol

Neo Child

Banned
duckroll said:
It was a really dodgy red card, because after that big smile and sending off. The germany players on the other team were seen patting him on the back too for a job well done. :lol

What match was this?

duckroll said:
hahaha.

against argentina, i saw the one of the german players pat the ref on the back, and give him a thumbs up. big smile too.

Shiggy

imastalker co. said:
hahaha.

against argentina, i saw the one of the german players pat the ref on the back, and give him a thumbs up. big smile too.

Was it Lahm?

NDS_Lite_Lifestyle_Lahm002.jpg

Who'll publish this game in NA? Nintendo of America?

Shiggy

Nintendo Germany ;)
They made some adverts with Lahm and Jörg Pilawa (for Brain Training because he's got a quiz broadcast. If you want to I'll upload all of them :D

Neo Child

Banned
Shiggy said:
Nintendo Germany ;)
They made some adverts with Lahm and Jörg Pilawa (for Brain Training because he's got a quiz broadcast. If you want to I'll upload all of them :D

Heh, im fine. I saw some kid in the cinema yesterday with a "Dr Kawashimas Brain Training" light blue sirt. :lol

Saoh

Neo Child said:

GORGEOUS <3!!

Amano art FTW! :D

Death to Nomura and his transexual characters

Top Bottom