• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo UK Store - Super Mario Maker Wii U Premium Bundle Announced

11153764-1234314769184421.jpg

The Super Mario Maker Wii U Premium Pack includes the Wii U Premium Console, Super Mario Maker, Mario Classic Colours amiibo, 8 Bit Mario Soft Toy, Super Mario Maker artbook and Super Mario Maker T-Shirt.

Price: £259.99
Release Date: September 11, 2015
Pre-Order

This is a nice deal for our UK members looking to get a Wii U & Super Mario Maker. There's no word on whether this will be available at retailers or in any other country.

Just one more thing we won't get in America (doesn't look like there is going to be any Mario Maker Bundle, let alone a premium bundle).

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
We'll get this in the US, but only the shirt.

.....exclusive to Nintendo World Store.....

.....& you can't pre-order......

.........& there's only 100 available..............

..............AND you have to bring in 5 other Mario games while wearing the color red in order to qualify to be able to make the purchase.............

We'll get this in the US, but only the shirt.

.....exclusive to Nintendo World Store.....

.....& you can't pre-order......

.........& there's only 100 available..............

..............AND you have to bring in 5 other Mario games while wearing the color red in order to qualify to be able to make the purchase.............

Thanks Reggie

It's so strange to see the UK get all this special stuff. Considering the Wii-U is doing so terrible there..

Would like the artbook and t-shirt

As a citizen of the United States, browsing through the Nintendo UK Store makes me a bit salty. I wish Nintendo of America would offer something like this. I don't want to travel thousands of miles to New York City in order to buy a Mario shirt.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
That shirt is very cool! I doubt NA is even getting a SMM amiibo bundle.

illusionary

I just want to see the 'modern' colour amiibo go up for orders. The classic colours don't really appeal in comparison.

It's so strange to see the UK get all this special stuff. Considering the Wii-U is doing so terrible there..

artbook comes with ALL copys of the game. T-shirt is limited to Nintendo UK store as a pre order bonus. They might sell it later on or you could find it on ebay.

oti

Banned
Got my copy with amiibo for €50 pre-ordered. Bummer the console isn't golden or red or something, that could be cool.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
Urge for Mario Maker t-shirt is violently rising

Hero

It pisses me off that NOA doesn't do shit for limited editions for the most part. Such an easy thing to do for more money.

Creamium

shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
They might sell a few of these... Great looking bundle, banking heavy on the nostalgia. I want that shirt.

Euro Nintendo branches know they are niche as all heck and scramble to cling to what fans they have. Nintendo of America is under the mistaken assumption that it's popular enough to coast.

Volotaire

Poor deal. Very expensive. Apart from that, the bundle is great. I'm still not a fan of the T-shirt, but I'd love the 8-bit Mario toy. It reminds me of the Club Nintendo 8-bit Mario cushion, if memory serves me well.

Kucan

The UK market seems to be one of most hardest fought over market between all three of the console makers.

Top Bottom