• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

who makes better pop music? gay men or straight women? (mods pls add poll)

Status
Not open for further replies.
a friend and I had this debate. I personally feel gay men are the GOAT pop musicians overall. the 80s were on another level. and maybe not gay, but bisensual men as well, let's throw them on this side of the fence. especially those synthpop outfits.

and i'm not talking record sales, but raw quality, popgaf.

post your faves please.

a friend and I had this debate. I personally feel gay men are the GOAT pop musicians overall. the 80s were on another level. and maybe not gay, but bisensual men as well, let's throw them on this side of the fence. especially those synthpop outfits.

and i'm not talking record sales, but raw quality, popgaf.

post your faves please.
Did you mean bisexual or are there well known bisensual musicians?

The caliber of the producer is who makes better pop music. Recently, it's been Max Martin. The man just knows how to launch pop stars.

I assume statistics will tell you women. Just more of them, higher chances of having more who were great. But if it comes to having one single artist that weights more than the rest, then it will be up to personal taste.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
My computer brain cannot comprehend pop slang so this thread flopT its tea or whatever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom