• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Square Enix TGS 2015 Lineup

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Thanks to Edge_Maverick

Site is now updated. Lots of titles were added including:

World of FF, Alice Order, Final Fantasy XV, KH Unchained, Dragon Quest VII (mobile), FF Brave Exvius, FF Grandmasters, Mobius FF, Dragon Quest Heroes 2 and more.

http://www.jp.square-enix.com/tgs15/titles/

Star Ocean 5: Faithlessness and Integrity - PS4, PS3
Final Fantasy XV - PS4, Xbox One
Dragon Quest Builders - PS4, PS3, PSVita
Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward - PS4, PS3, PC
World of Final Fantasy - PS4, PSVita
Dragon Quest Heroes II - PS4, PS3, PSVita
Seiken Densetsu - TBA
Dragon Quest VII - iOS, Android
Dragon Quest X - Wii U, Wii, 3DS, PC
Imperial SaGa - PC
Gunslinger Stratos - PC
Final Fantasy Brave Exvius - iOS, Android
Kingdom Hearts Unchained Chi - iOS, Android
and many more

u_neek

Great line-up.

I'm actually really looking forward to hearing more about World of FF.

Ooh, and did we know about Seiken Densetsu?
Mobile?

Bishop89

Thanks to Edge_Maverick

Star Ocean 5: Faithlessness and Integrity - PS4, PS3
Final Fantasy XV - PS4, Xbox One
Dragon Quest Builders - PS4, PS3, PSVita
World of Final Fantasy - PS4, PSVita
Dragon Quest Heroes II - PS4, PS3, PSVita
and many more

76784_angry-teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-shaking-michelangelo.gif

Most interest on DQ builder and World of FF.

Hopefully The World of FF will get the attention it deserves at TGS. It got overlooked at E3 because people were hoping that it was the FF7 remake, and then when that was announced people just completely forgot about it. But it looks really good and they're using some interesting gameplay mechanics. Plus its battle system is turn based.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
It's interesting that World of Final Fantasy is for PSV and PS4 and not 3DS. I dunno but from the looks of it, it has a similar feel and aesthetic to the SE NDS/3DS games (FFIV remake, SaGa remake, Bravely Default).

Famassu

Wut? No kh3?
Jump festa perhaps?
Contrary to popular belief around here, KHIII isn't just around the corner & releasing before FFXV. There are a lot of things with KHIII that Nomura, Yasue & Co haven't even begun working on or are in very early stages of planning. It's likely a 2017 release, so it probably won't be until sometime in 2016, at earliest, when we'll start seeing it more often. Its presence at E3 was mostly because of the fact that they announced the game over 2 years ago so they wanted to show that development is coming along. It's not yet in the phase of marketing where it will be shown at every bigger (& smaller) event. They won't go completely silent on it and we might get some KHIII news out of TGS if Nomura or Yasue is interviewed, but I wouldn't expect anything too major for KHIII until maybe E3 2016.

That said, the next showing for KHIII was confirmed to be at the Japanese D23 event in November. There will be some new footage.

ReaperXL7

I have not seen a ton of information on World of Final Fantasy, does anyone know if they said anything about any potential Co-Op being a feature of the game? It seems like it could be a great way to introduce my daughter to Final Fantasy depending on how the game turns out.

I'm also curious to see if they show off more DQ X and DQ XI on PS4. Its pretty crazy how much Square has coming that i'm interested in considering the hole they had dug themselves into for awhile.

Perfo

Thirteen flew over the cuckoo's nest
Contrary to popular belief around here, KHIII isn't just around the corner & releasing before FFXV. There are a lot of things with KHIII that Nomura, Yasue & Co haven't even begun working on or are in very early stages of planning. It's likely a 2017 release, so it probably won't be until sometime in 2016, at earliest, when we'll start seeing it more often. Its presence at E3 was mostly because of the fact that they announced the game over 2 years ago so they wanted to show that development is coming along. It's not yet in the phase of marketing where it will be shown at every bigger (& smaller) event. They won't go completely silent on it and we might get some KHIII news out of TGS if Nomura or Yasue is interviewed, but I wouldn't expect anything too major for KHIII until maybe E3 2016.

That said, the next showing for KHIII was confirmed to be at the Japanese D23 event in November. There will be some new footage.

This.

Btw can't wait to see more of FFXV and WoFF.

Damn they have a lot of stuff coming.

Really interested in what they're going to do with seiken densetsu. Even if just a mobile remake of FFA for GameBoy, hope it's in the ramp up to a new Secret of Mana for consoles.

Also curious to see more of World of FF. Weird character designs aside, what they've shown looks fun.

Re FF7R, they said they'd have more news in winter - it's still too early.

PaypayTR

Banned
I thought FF 15 going to be on PC too? I remember seeing trailer about PC version. Also isnt that why they brought FF13 and FF0 to PC?

Top Bottom