• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza 6 demo is available NOW. 13gb download.

leeh

Only thing about the game sharing trick, when I start the download online, it starts on my friends Xbox and not mine. Damn.

Can't wait to give this a whirl before I jet off for 2 weeks. Then I return on release. Something to cure the holiday blues.

witness

Downloading, now just 6 1/2 more hours of work =( I did get my preload overnight too, I suddenly had something like 45gb less on my HDD than last night so I'm glad that's done.

mike4001_

Lol

looked at my router when I startet => full 30 mbit

Looked now: Down to ~ 2 mbit

Hit pause download, wait 1 sec., resume download => instantly went to ~25 mbit

VanWinkle

I'm a proper tight-ass!

I refuse to give the power companies a penny more than I have too!

See, that is no way to live your life, doing everything you can to make your living experience more limited; not because you can't afford the negligible extra amount of electricity these conveniences take, but because you don't like the idea of giving the electric company extra money for extra electricity.

My friend. Come on.

derFeef

I'm a proper tight-ass!
I refuse to give the power companies a penny more than I have too!

You are probably half-joking. But downloading during instant-on takles less power than during normal mode. Or at least I think so - I don't use that very often ;)

VanWinkle

Does anybody know exactly what content is in the demo? I have a data cap, so I don't really want to download something that's 13GB unless it's at least somewhat substantial.

danowat

Banned
Does anybody know exactly what content is in the demo? I have a data cap, so I don't really want to download something that's 13GB unless it's at least somewhat substantial.

Prolouge race in the Ford GT @ Rio De Janerio

Then the Qualifying series, which is 3 races, Lime Rock park daytime, Yas Marina night and Sebring rain.

Cars, GT86, Golf R, S2000CR, Subaru 22B, RX7

Edit : Think you might get the Indy car @ Indianapolis showcase event too.

T.O.P

Banned
On your console? Yeah, mine just boots up to my profile every time it's turned on. I am never logged out.

Why do you guys not keep your console in instant on?

Had to restart the console on the italian settings since i stay always on UK outside of when i'm purchasing stuff (having my cc data saved only on one)

I also missed an auto loging setting probably

Top Bottom