• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Square Enix announces full line-up of TGS games and Stage Schedule

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
Yes, I realize we had a previous thread, but it was missing a lot of this and about 10 replies long, so I'm starting over.

Gematsu said:
Square Enix has announced its full lineup of titles and stage events for this year’s Tokyo Game Show

Read more at http://gematsu.com/2015/09/square-enix-announces-full-tgs-2015-lineup-schedule#wYspL0KXrMlgPjfx.99

■ Lineup

Alice Order (iOS, Android) – Trailer
Dragon Quest Builders (PS4, PS3, PS Vita) – Trailer, Stage, Special Project
Dragon Quest Heroes II: win Kings and the Prophecy’s End (PS4, PS3, PS Vita) – Trailer
Dragon Quest VII: Warriors of Eden (iOS, Android) – Trailer
Dragon Quest X Online (Wii U, Wii, 3DS, PC) – Stage
Fantasy Earth Zero (PC) – Studio
Figureheads (PC) – Studio
Final Fantasy Adventure New (???) – Trailer
Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius (iOS, Android) – Studio
Final Fantasy Grandmasters (iOS, Android)
Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS, Android) – Trailer
Final Fantasy XI (PS2, 360, PC) – Trailer
Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward (PS4, PS3, PC) – Playable, Trailer, Stage
Final Fantasy XV (PS4, XBO) – Trailer, Stage
Gunslinger Stratos Reloaded (PC) – Studio
Heavenstrike Rivals (iOS, Android) – Studio
Imperial SaGa (PC Browser) – Studio
Kingdom Hearts: Unchained Chi (iOS, Android) – Trailer
Lord of Vermillion Arena (PC) – Studio
Mobius Final Fantasy (iOS, Android) – Trailer, Studio
Rampage Land Rankers (iOS, Android) – Studio
Star Ocean: Integrity and Faithlessness (PS4, PS3) – Playable, Trailer, Stage, Studio
World of Final Fantasy (PS4, PS Vita) – Trailer

■ Schedule

Square Enix’s stage schedule is as follows:

September 19

Stage (Niconico)

10:30 – Star Ocean: Integrity and Faithlessness Special Stage – Featuring producer Shuichi Kobayashi and voice actors Kaito Ishikawa, Nao Toyama, Yuichi Nakamura, Aya Endo, and Yui Ogura.
12:00 – Final Fantasy XIV Official Producer Letter Live in Makuhari – Featuring producer and director Naoki Yoshida.
13:45 – Final Fantasy XV Active Time Report at TGS 2015 – Featuring director Hajime Tabata.
15:45 – Dragon Quest X TV Tokyo Game Show 2015 Special #1 – Featuring producer Yosuke Saito, director Chikara Saito, chief planner Takashi Anzai, TV personality Ayana Tsubaki, and the V-Jump editorial department’s Saito-V.

Studio (Niconico)

Mobius Final Fantasy at TGS 2015
Fantasy Earth Zero at TGS 2015
Lord of Vermillion Arena / Gunslinger Stratos Reloaded / Figureheads at TGS 2015
Dragon Quest Builders School (Niconico)

Introducing the basic gameplay of this new title.

September 20

Stage (Niconico)

10:30 – Square Enix Music Presents Composer Talk Show – Featuring composers Kenji Ito and Yoko Shimomura.
12:00 – Dragon Quest Builders Special Talk Show – Featuring Dragon Quest general director Yuji Horii and producer Noriyoshi Fujimoto.
13:30 – Dragon Quest X TV Tokyo Game Show 2015 Special #3 – Featuring producer Yosuke Saito, director Chikara Saito, chief planner Takashi Anzai, TV personality Ayana Tsubaki, and the V-Jump editorial department’s Saito-V.

Studio (Niconico)

Star Ocean 5 Broadcast: “Star Ocean Program”
Final Fantasy Brave Exvius at TGS 2015
Imperial SaGa at TGS 2015
Rampage Land Rankers at TGS 2015
Heavenstrike Rivals at TGS 2015
Dragon Quest Builders School (Niconico)

Introducing the basic gameplay of this new title.

wmlk

I'd like to remind people that this likely doesn't include all that they'll show. We've already heard of Nier being shown off sometime during the Fall back in E3.

We didn't even know that Final Fantasy XV would be at TGS last year.

Final Fantasy Adventure New (???) – Trailer

I know this isn't what I think it is but it sounds reaaaaally cool.

Edit: Or maybe it is? I would probably be a lot less confused it it just said "Seiken Densetsu New"

Tizoc

^Or that, but I really want a new KH3 TRAILer to end with a Darth Vader tease.
No Kingdom Hearts 3 or Dragon Quest XI?

Bizarre.

I am of the mindset that that isn't the full list, but then again I'm a blind optimist and this E3 we got FF7R, Shenmue 3 and Last Guardian, so hey surprise trailers are always awesome :V

Bolivar687

Banned
I'd like to remind people that this likely doesn't include all that they'll show. We've already heard of Nier being shown off sometime during the Fall back in E3.

We didn't even know that Final Fantasy XV would be at TGS last year.

I'd hope so, no DQXI would be a letdown.

Effect

So what happen between Square Enix and Nintendo to cause Square Enix to all but wash its hands clean of the 3DS? It seems like they do maybe one or two titles for it that are Japan only (only getting localized by Nintendo themselves) and then ignore it for the rest of the year.

So what happen between Square Enix and Nintendo to cause Square Enix to all but wash its hands clean of the 3DS? It seems like they do maybe one or two titles for it that are Japan only and then ignore it for the rest of the year.
I don't think anything happened so much as Square Enix realized potential 3DS projects would be more successful on mobile.

Is FFXII HD not happening anymore or what? Taking them forever to announce it.

Well, it's not announced and I assume that list is only for announced games.
Could still get an announcement at TGS and be a surprise.

If you recall, they announced FFX/X-2 HD way too early. I expect a 2016 release for XII HD and an announcement within 6 months or so of release. Maybe. o_O

meanwhile no one remembers the new SaGa..... i wonder what happened since there's no update iirc after its announcement last year

Chobel

Judging by what's showing there despite it still having a NicoNico link, I'll say it's the secondary stage for less prominent titles.

There's two games which have "Studio" and "Trailer", one of them also has "Stage".

There's another one: "Special Project", which also doesn't make any freaking sense.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
There's two games which have "Studio" and "Trailer", one of them also has "Stage".

There's another one: "Special Project", which also doesn't make any freaking sense.

Scroll down to the livestream schedule at the bottom and you'll see there's one for the stage shows and one called "studio" that I'm assuming is a secondary stage.

wiibomb

where is Kingdom Hearts III? I was thinking they could show some gameplay. Maybe it's too early for that

I mean, not a trailer, but more of a real demo

2+2=5

The Amiga Brotherhood
What's up with SaGa 2015, lol.

Yesterday post from the Playstation Network thread
We'll be getting some Saga 2015 news soon. I assume at TGS.

http://dengekionline.com/elem/000/001/109/1109600/

Maybe SaGa is considered a surprise so it's not listed

You can probably remove the "2015" from the title.
That was to be expected since the beginning honestly, a game announced with a pair of artworks can't be a 2015 title.

I'm excited to see more of World of Final Fantasy, Star Ocean and Final Fantasy XV I'm hoping they'll have something new at sonys press conference.

Well only thing of interest for me is Final Fantasy XV. This list also shows me how large the FF and Kingdom Hearts spinoffs have become. Unchained Chi?

No KH3 is understandable considering they will show it at the November event with footage =X

But I was really hoping for NieR and SaGa...

It was roughly 10% complete at E3 I believe. Nier 2 will likely disappear from the media for awhile outside of small magazine tidbits. Project Setsuna will likely be announced somewhere at TGS.

They confirmed more info on NieR this Fall, I doubt it will disappear from the media.

Fbh

I hope we get a XV trailer that's more in line with the original reveal trailer.
We have seen the green fields and the "Noctis and his boys on a car" shit way too much

No Chrono anything...? Ok, next year maybe *goes into corner & cry*

These lists that show up before most big events only contain already announced games.
There would be little point in having a big announcement planned for the show and then spoiling it by putting it on your lineup announcement 2 and a half weeks before.

It's still not going to happen. I'm just saying

Top Bottom